some of you are pathetic

Guest Big Guns

Guest Big Guns

Says somebody who spends some matchdays in the pub, shut up you flipping muppet

Are you a Wednesday fan ?

Guest Bedders

Were Wednesday fans not gary megson fans

Your not going again idiots

We support Wednesday who ever the flippingmanager is.

Well sir...... you are a happy clapper that is all I can conclude:- (keeps the blood running through your guns i suppose!)

When manager of Sheffield United, a reporter asked him what he would do if he was the manager of their fierce city rivals Sheffield Wednesday. Warnock replied,“I would buy some bad players, get the sack and then retire to Cornwall”

Source:-http://soccerlens.co...-hate-him/7057/

Edited by Bedders

Guest JohnFantham

Renewed my S/t today as well as Grandsons, gutted like everyone else but this is our club and we have to be there in numbers and back the new manager, anything else would be a backward step.

Guest intercity0wl

Are you a Wednesday fan ?

What the flip thats got to do with you i dont know, ones things for sure, I have been in attendance at games supporting the side, when you have been in the boozers, and at night games, you dont do them do you ?.

Guest Big Guns

What the flip thats got to do with you i dont know, ones things for sure, I have been in attendance at games supporting the side, when you have been in the boozers, and at night games, you dont do them do you ?.

Wot the fooks it got to do with you wot games I go to?

You don't go to games if you've got cold.

Guest 1banana2banana

Is everyone blind to this? Look what's happened again, a Wednesday chairman has split our fanbase and caused arguments. This is 1 man who has made a decision NONE of the fans wanted. But instead of making our voices heard we sit on owlstalk shouting anyone down who is still angry more than 12 hours after the decision. Move on? How the roger can I move on from the best manager this club has had in my living memory to looking at threads with boring lifeless twats like billy Davis and Dave jones. All this money we put into our club and one man with a few bob can do what he likes.

Edited by 1banana2banana

Guest Big Guns

Is everyone blind to this? Look what's happened again, a Wednesday chairman has split our fanbase and caused arguments. This is 1 man who has made a decision NONE of the fans wanted. But instead of making our voices heated we sit on owlstalk shouting anyone down who is still angry more than 12 hours after the decision. Move on? How the roger can I move on from the best manager this club has had in my living memory to looking at threads with boring lifeless twats like billy Davis and Dave jones. All this money we put into our club and one man with a few bob can do what he likes.

Cos its not Milan or megson we support

It's .....WEDNESDAY......

Guest 1banana2banana

Yes big guns it's Wednesday we support, so we want what we feel is best for the club. And that in this case happens to be gary megson as manager.

Guest Big Guns

Yes big guns it's Wednesday we support, so we want what we feel is best for the club. And that in this case happens to be gary megson as manager.

But he's gone ,when milans gone and Dave Jones as got the sack we will still be there.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Said exactly what I was thinking. How many people would be as upset if they are if Megson wasn't a Wednesdayite?

Were Wednesday fans not gary megson fans

Your not going again idiots

We support Wednesday who ever the flippingmanager is.

He's not pathetic he's made a big decision at the right time even tho he know it won't be popular

He's thinking with his,head not his heart

Cos its not Milan or megson we support

It's .....WEDNESDAY......

But he's gone ,when milans gone and Dave Jones as got the sack we will still be there.

You absolute dikhead.

What are you doing.

You will never reach minus 10,000 with good posts like that :biggrin: .

Guest Big Guns

You absolute dikhead.

What are you doing.

You will never reach minus 10,000 with good posts like that :biggrin: .

lol I will get there don't worry about that.

Guest HelenTheOwl

totally agree Big Guns, think some of these people havn't been going to the games of late, we have been shybo

I think people are more annoyed about the way it all happened rather than the fact he had to go because results were bad of late. If the rumours are true about MM lining someone up last week then that's not on at all. The timing is terrible as are the rumours about meetings with potential candidates last week, as is the lack of information from the club and the apprant lack of courtesy from MM towards GM.