Well done MM, now go get KEEGAN

Guest mozzyblue

Won the championship - fine no problem with that

Newcastle - walked out after ultimately not winning anything but without doubt having some good form on the way.

Fulham - Quit

Man city - quit

England - quit

see what i'm getting at?

Quit Fulham to take over England - well hang him for that

Quit England because he felt he wasn't up to the job - how people would loved some of our recent managers to have shown as much thoughtful refelction and respectfully stepped down from a position that was too much for them

Didn't quit Man City

So no, i don't see what you're getting at

Edited by scram

I'd put money on KK being more successful than any manager Wednesday has had for the last ten or fifteen years!

id bet almost any manager put in place in the next couple of years does better than the majority of managers we've had in the last 15 years, but thats more a reflection on how much sh!te and how little theyve had to spend than anything else.

Just dont see how Keegan is going to revolutionise wednesday in 13 games - and whether hes going to appreciate Mandarics thriftiness in the market

So that's your definition of "absolutely nothing".

Do you know what, if he could come and do what he's done at any of those three clubs, I wouldn't give a poo if he quits after that.

As Scram keeps pointing out, the quitting thing is a myth anyway.

well by that definition then Avram Grant is a good manager because he nearly won something as well

There are a number of potential managers who could do a job for us, relevent experience of this division and the championship and all the contacts that go with it. Surely that would be a more sensible appointment than going after someone who hasn't worked in football for the last five years or so?

why is the quitting thing a myth?

Edited by Lythamowl

Guest Distraught!

id bet almost any manager put in place in the next couple of years does better than the majority of managers we've had in the last 15 years, but thats more a reflection on how much sh!te and how little theyve had to spend than anything else.

Just dont see how Keegan is going to revolutionise wednesday in 13 games - and whether hes going to appreciate Mandarics thriftiness in the market

I've no doubt you're right and I would still prefer Megson to be given until the end of the season but I will still bet on KK doing the business rather than the other candidates that are on the table at the moment. That said, I know it's only a dream and we will probably end up with Jones.

Guest mozzyblue

Keegan would certainly be....interesting. He might try to resign Asprilla (he's probably still got a bit more pace than Lowe!)!

Interesting, and impacting!

Get him in and get the place rockin again!!!