Well done MM, now go get KEEGAN

Guest mozzyblue

Guest Big Guns

Took some balls, but was the right thing to do. I know a lot don't agree with me, but GM isn't the man for us. He did a great job in getting us the win on Sunday, and a great result it was too, but the rest of the season has been a failure.

He has been shown up tactically and wasn't up to it.

Has to be someone like Kevin Keegan for me. Imagine the buzz around the place and the INSTANT impact it would have on the players and fans to see the England legend there taking charge of us.

The place would be rocking, the gates would jump us massively and would kick start us for the remaining games.

Go get KEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAN MM.

Totaly agree

Guest Distraught!

Keegan....oh yes, just imagine the buzz of appointing someone who's achievied absolutely nothing....... :sleep:

YOU WHAT?????

:wacko:FFS! :wacko:

Keegan....oh yes, just imagine the buzz of appointing someone who's achievied absolutely nothing....... :sleep:

i promised myself i wasn't gonna get involved in any more KK threads because some people believe myth over fact and there is no changing that - and because we all know its not gonna happen anyway

But

WHAT THEFUCK?!?!?

Guest Distraught!

impressive :dry:

ok then, list me his managerial achievements

Managerial career

Newcastle United

Fulham

Manchester City

England

Courtesy of Wikipaedia!

Three Clubs - Champions of their respective leagues at all three.

I'd take that at Wednesday!

Alas!!!

Edited by Distraught!

arguably, hes done nothing for ten years then?

he got fulham up with the shopkeepers readies, and Newcastle - fair to say anyone with some skills could have got that juggernaut back into the premier.

unless milan is going to open his wallet and go nuts, i fail to see how hes going to do anything more than megson would have done.

Managerial career

Newcastle United

Fulham

Manchester City

England

Courtesy of Wikipaedia!

Three Clubs - Champions of their respective leagues at all three.

I'd take that at Wednesday!

Alas!!!

Won the championship - fine no problem with that

Newcastle - walked out after ultimately not winning anything but without doubt having some good form on the way.

Fulham - Quit

Man city - quit

England - quit

see what i'm getting at?

Guest Distraught!

arguably, hes done nothing for ten years then?

he got fulham up with the shopkeepers readies, and Newcastle - fair to say anyone with some skills could have got that juggernaut back into the premier.

unless milan is going to open his wallet and go nuts, i fail to see how hes going to do anything more than megson would have done.

I'd put money on KK being more successful than any manager Wednesday has had for the last ten or fifteen years!

Guest Distraught!

Won the championship - fine no problem with that

Newcastle - walked out after ultimately not winning anything but without doubt having some good form on the way.

Fulham - Quit

Man city - quit

England - quit

see what i'm getting at?

So that's your definition of "absolutely nothing".

Do you know what, if he could come and do what he's done at any of those three clubs, I wouldn't give a poo if he quits after that.

As Scram keeps pointing out, the quitting thing is a myth anyway.