Who do you want for next Sheffield Wednesday manager - VOTE HERE

Who do you want for next Sheffield Wednesday manager?  

652 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want for next Sheffield Wednesday manager and why

• Paul Ince
    • Dave Jones
    • Lee Clark
    • Sean O'Driscoll
    • Paolo DiCanio
    • Kevin Keegan
    • Mick McCarthy
    • Nigel Worthington
    • Billy Davies
    • Gordon Strachan
    • Dan Petrescu
    • Roy Keane
    • Alan Shearer
    • Glenn Hoddle
    • Steve Bruce

Guest waistline ye diddle

What's that chap Alan Irvine doing at the moment? Heard he's got loads of badges.

McCarthy has done good jobs at Sunderland and Wolves and was also an international manager so he has the best CV for the job really.

But whether he could be arsed with L1 remains to be seen. You dont build your career up to Prem level and then take two steps back usually. Plus, as a Yorkshireman, like Megson he will understand the fan base.

He would be my choice but its clearly Ince or Jones.

None of the above, they have neither the pedigree nor the track record. This really is a MASSIVE job and it needs someone who haas done a similar role before.

Personally I would go for Chris Hughton. He's proved he can handle a big club (and a poisoned chalice) at Newcastle. No reason why he couldn't do a similar job for us.

Having said that I wish we still had GM.

Guest oz_owl

I don't understand the attraction with appointing Lee Clark. He's been sacked by a team below us in the league ffs - if they don't think he's good enough to get promotion why should we?!

None of the above, they have neither the pedigree nor the track record. This really is a MASSIVE job and it needs someone who haas done a similar role before.

Personally I would go for Chris Hughton. He's proved he can handle a big club (and a poisoned chalice) at Newcastle. No reason why he couldn't do a similar job for us.

Having said that I wish we still had GM.

Are you living on another planet or something? He has got Birmingham fighting at the sharp end of the Championship.

Just not bothered...