Who do you want for next Sheffield Wednesday manager - VOTE HERE

Who do you want for next Sheffield Wednesday manager?  

652 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want for next Sheffield Wednesday manager and why

• Paul Ince
    • Dave Jones
    • Lee Clark
    • Sean O'Driscoll
    • Paolo DiCanio
    • Kevin Keegan
    • Mick McCarthy
    • Nigel Worthington
    • Billy Davies
    • Gordon Strachan
    • Dan Petrescu
    • Roy Keane
    • Alan Shearer
    • Glenn Hoddle
    • Steve Bruce

Billy Davies; he's the only one on that list with real achievements and no clear failures on his record. I like SO'D but I don't think he'd have the instant impact of Davies. The only other name on that list that excites is Paolo; if Megson had failed this season and it was now late May,2012 then DiCanio might have been the man, but it's 1st March.

No clear failures! One promotion (agreed - to Premier League via lucky sixth place, but playing worse football than we are playing now) then lowest ever points total, then failure at Forest...and he's a c0ck - the most arrogant manager I have ever listened to. Certainly got less on his CV than the one we've just sacked.

I'm still too angry to discuss his replacement.

One thing for sure is, looking at this thread, whoever is appointed will divide opinions and the fanbase. Can't remember the last time I felt the recent togetherness.

Nice one Milan...

No clear failures! One promotion (agreed - to Premier League via lucky sixth place, but playing worse football than we are playing now) then lowest ever points total, then failure at Forest...and he's a c0ck - the most arrogant manager I have ever listened to. Certainly got less on his CV than the one we've just sacked.

No clear failures; Derby sacked him half way through the season after promotion. It was Jewell who oversaw their relegation. He overachieved at Derby and paid the price of taking a team into The Premier League at least a season too early. He most certainly didn't fail at Forest and I think most Forest supporters would take him back tomorrow.

He might have less on his c.v. than Megson but it's a lot more recent.

I do agree that Billy Davies appears to be an obnoxious and extremely arrogant little man, but will you care about that if Wednesday are challenging for promotion to The Premier League two years from now?

Edited by ROKERITE

Guest waistline ye diddle

Not mick mccarthy, anybody but mccarthy. can't not stand his droning, whiney, arrogant face.

Im off to walk my dogs.

Roy