It's not the new manager's fault...

No ! It's not his fault that Megson was sack but the little poo poo had an interview whilst Megson was still in post.

That makes him lower than a snakes belly in my eyes. As far as I'm concerned I would n't care if Manderic and Aldridge were to rot in hell.

I thought everyone would have calmed down by now mate! It was tough to take, but I've slept since the news, I'm gutted, but we move on and continue supporting Sheffield Wednesday - because we do that whoever is the manager, whoever is the owner, and whoever is the CEO.

Guest The Horse

Not one man is bigger than the club.

Not the new guy coming in.

Not Milan.

Not Megson.

I'm pretty sure that as a Wednesday fan, Gary will want us to get behind the new manager and the team - no matter how much both he and us are fuming at the moment.

Let's get behind the new boss, get behind the team, get the hell out of this league, then we can get rid of Milan.

Shoes off?

Seriously, everyone in this post that has called the new manager 'immoral' or ' lower than a snakes belly' for discussing the job before Megson was sacked , has not answered the point that Megson, lovely honourable Megson, must have done the same thing.

Just think about things before condemning the new man.

I have felt strong enough regarding the decisions that have been made at our great club to post for the first time on here.

I agree with the majority of Owls supporters that this decision is a ridiculous one at this stage of the season after a fantastic result on Sunday that galvanised the team and supporters to achieve the season goal which is promotion back to the Championship.

However we need to get behind the team and cheer them on to 3 points on Saturday at Rochdale and also give 100% support to the new management team whoever it may be. We have all got to focus to achieve the seasons goal.

Finally a big thank you to gary megson who has turned this club round with the team and coaches over the last 12 months when you consider where we were on 1st Feb 11.

I'm genuinely gutted that Megson has left and not happy with the way it has panned out.

However, look at the bigger picture.

Having a go at a new bloke that comes in is going to be counterproductive and won't help the team.

As for the comments about moral compasses, grow up, it's standard practice in football these days. As other people have said, it's not personal it's just business.

So if you were unemployed and a major company offered you an interview for a job that is VERY VERY well paid, you would turn it down?

Irrelevant. We are talking about the new man probably getting an interview before the current manager was sacked. It matter's not what I, you or anyone else does. It doesn't matter that it happens all the time, the simple fact is he had no integrrity if it's true.

Kirby bangs on about Megson probably doing the same, so what he didn't have any either.

My statement that he has no integrity taken at face value is true, throwing 'yeah but or so if's' about doesn't alter anything.

Irrelevant. We are talking about the new man probably getting an interview before the current manager was sacked. It matter's not what I, you or anyone else does. It doesn't matter that it happens all the time, the simple fact is he had no integrrity if it's true.

Kirby bangs on about Megson probably doing the same, so what he didn't have any either.

My statement that he has no integrity taken at face value is true, throwing 'yeah but or so if's' about doesn't alter anything.

BUT NEITHER DID MEGSON.

SO WHY IS IT DIFFERENT!?!?

Edited by EcclesallOwl

BUT NEITHER DID MEGSON.

Give up. I haven't seen anybody who's been getting all hot under the collar about this non-issue, actually be able to explain the disparity between the two situations, other than say we were in different league positions, which isn't relevant to the point in issue.

Edited by Juror8

BUT NEITHER DID MEGSON.

Read the line above the one you bolded, where I say Megson didn't have any either.

Why is it different? How the flipping hell do I know I never said it was. Infact if I am honest I am slightly happier that we may get a man in who will try and play football, something I hoped Megson would do. Playing football during a 10 minute spell in a match or the 50-60 mins against Huddersfield didn't cut it for me . Performances have not been great and the results papered over this.