It's not the new manager's fault...

Guest swfcadz

this is sheffield wednesday fc and in 15 years we have been to hell and back we all dont wanna spend another year in this bumhole of a league so at rochdale and next home game we show the players we still belive in them and they can take us up and the new manager will have to pull off one hell of a showing if not its back to square one again

No ! It's not his fault that Megson was sack but the little poo poo had an interview whilst Megson was still in post.

That makes him lower than a snakes belly in my eyes. As far as I'm concerned I would n't care if Manderic and Aldridge were to rot in hell.

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

No ! It's not his fault that Megson was sack but the little poo poo had an interview whilst Megson was still in post.

That makes him lower than a snakes belly in my eyes. As far as I'm concerned I would n't care if Manderic and Aldridge were to rot in hell.

So how do you feel about Megson, given that he did the exact same thing?

Sadly principles, integrity and loyalty are nothing in football anymore, be it at boardroom level, management or players.

Welcome to the wonderful world of modern day football where it's dog eat dog.

Edited by horwichowl

I don't like it one little bit, but the simple truth is it's happened, we have to deal with it and move on. We need to get behind the new man whoever he is and be just as vocal (if not more so) in our support for the team as we ever have. It is going to take a real effort on everyone's part to get up this season but we have no other choice.

Moron.

So if you were unemployed and a major company offered you an interview for a job that is VERY VERY well paid, you would turn it down?

If I saw the record of the Chairman and the likely hood i would be sacked within a year if I argued or didnt win something

I'd want the severance clause watertight before I touched it

What would you prefer the farce that is the wolves situation or a manager straight in and ready for the next match?

We've done the Wolves situation to death in the past. That is one of the reasons why we are where we are today.

What would you prefer the farce that is the wolves situation or a manager straight in and ready for the next match?

A manager in straight away.

I'm gutted about what's happened. I liked and believed in Megson.

But this is the life of the football fan; mostly downs, with a few ups, but when Saturday comes...

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Like Dobbin has said.

If we appoint someone before Saturday, then he was interviewed for another mans job. In the week before his prospective employers biggest game, in over a month.

Classless coont!

Like Megson wasn't approached prior to Irvine being sacked (sick of repeating myself).

And all of sudden professional football has become transparent!

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest intercity0wl

For such a quick appointment it most likely means that an interview has already taken place.

So it is his fault for not having an ounce of integrity

We all know the meeting and talks had taken place prior to milans latest act of latest act of Lunacy, and this "we are searching for a new Manager" is just Bull, not much integrity from MM or the new Manager imo

Guest thekelch
The one thing we have to remember is that whoever is appointed tomorrow (Dave Jones), it isn't there fault over what's happened. We HAVE to back them 100% to try and get promotion. We can't afford to implode this late in on the season (even though Milan has given us the biggest chance of doing so).

I think its a bit lousy, disrespectul and scab-like to be chatting to a chairman about a job before its even available. Martin O'Neill had the good manners to refuse West Ham's offer for this very reason last season.

Although overall we will have to get behind the new manager whoever he us. Hardly any of us wanted Sturrock sacked but Brian Laws turned out to be an excellent appointment.

I think its a bit lousy, disrespectul and scab-like to be chatting to a chairman about a job before its even available. Martin O'Neill had the good manners to refuse West Ham's offer for this very reason last season.

Although overall we will have to get behind the new manager whoever he us. Hardly any of us wanted Sturrock sacked but Brian Laws turned out to be an excellent appointment.

MEGSON DID THE SAME THING

Didn't O'Neil only back away when the thing became public and the media circus started? Think his reluctance was more to do with it becoming public than out of any principle. I can't really understand why people are making a big deal out of this. Seems like mock outrage to me. As has been said, happened with Atkinson, Megson, etc. It's common practice. Not an issue.

Edited by Juror8

Didn't O'Neil only back away when the thing became public and the media circus started? Think his reluctance was more to do with it becoming public than out of any principle. I can't really understand why people are making a big deal out of this. Seems like mock outrage to me. As has been said, happened with Atkinson, Megson, etc. It's common practice. Not an issue.

It is shabby, petty and embarrassing but the only real issue is that Milan has risked our current play off position for no apparently good reason (unles you really think the wheels had fallen off irretrievably in spite of Sunday's win).

Someone has said only Mourinho's appointment could justify it but even then it would still be a risk to the current team spirit and forward momentum.

What a stupid post.

The one thing we have to remember is that whoever is appointed tomorrow (Dave Jones), it isn't there fault over what's happened.

We HAVE to back them 100% to try and get promotion.

We can't afford to implode this late in on the season (even though Milan has given us the biggest chance of doing so).

It is if it's jones, lower than a snakes belly stabing a serving manager in the back. We'll have an owner and manager with no moral compass.