It's not the new manager's fault...

Your right but for another reason!

The only way we can get Milan out the club is if we get promoted, so he can sell up and get out.

If we muck this up, we are stuck with him. I know he saved us but his latest move has showed he is not in it for cash. His BS statements to the fans.

I was actually glad he got off a few weeks back but this moves makes me think he is not genuine!

Megson is one of us. He is an true Wednesdayite and if rumours are to be beleived then the new manager has already spoken to the club behind Megsons back and behind all of the fans backs too.

They clearly have no respect for Megson or the fans.

GARY MEGSONS BARMY ARMY.

Guest OwlDownSouth

I don't understand why the OP is getting negged - It's a perfectly valid point.

The decision has been made, none of us are happy about it, but there is nothing we can do about it. It seems the relationship between meggo/mm/pa broke down long ago, and Megson knew that Sunday was his last in charge (what a way to go!).

BUT we are not going to get out of this division by sticking it to whoever comes in - Let's get behind the team and the new manager and get out of this league!

For such a quick appointment it most likely means that an interview has already taken place.

So it is his fault for not having an ounce of integrity

Interviews take place before sackings. Might not be a principled, but it's practical.

I'd rather have a shrewd and slightly insincere chairman, than a naive and honest one.

Criticise MM for making the decision but not the manner he's gone about replacing GM.

Interviews take place before sackings. Might not be a principled, but it's practical.

I'd rather have a shrewd and slightly insincere chairman, than a naive and honest one.

Criticise MM for making the decision but not the manner he's gone about replacing GM.

He isn't talking about MM though.

Like Dobbin has said.

If we appoint someone before Saturday, then he was interviewed for another mans job. In the week before his prospective employers biggest game, in over a month.

Classless coont!

Yeah - imagine what kind of classless twunt would do that.

Alan Irvine - sacked Feb 3rd 2011

gary megson - appointed Feb 4th 2011

They will have known they are stabbing the current boss in the back.

It will be counter productive to kick against any new boss really, I'd hate to see a repeat of Bolton and Megson as that was just sad. But that feeling of togetherness has just been ripped to shreds when it was reaching a peak.

Whoever comes in will need to win games and keep winning them.

They will have known they are stabbing the current boss in the back.

It will be counter productive to kick against any new boss really, I'd hate to see a repeat of Bolton and Megson as that was just sad. But that feeling of togetherness has just been ripped to shreds when it was reaching a peak.

Whoever comes in will need to win games and keep winning them.

Yeah - imagine what kind of classless twunt would do that.

Alan Irvine - sacked Feb 3rd 2011

gary megson - appointed Feb 4th 2011

Guest foreverSWFC

Who would want to be manager? He has to fill the shoes of a man who was loved by the supporters, inherit a team who are completely demoralised, try and win over supporters who are still livid with the sacking of megson.

Mandaric has un-workable it up big style. Heartless illegitimate.

I remember Derek Dooley refused on principle to be considered for the manager's job whilst there was someone still in it. Only when he was told that the decision had already been made did he put himself forward. That may well have happened on other occasions too (although of course football people and integrity grow further apart each day). In Megson's case, he intimated himself recently that he hadn't really bothered about the details of his contract so it could well be that the negotiations took no time at all. I wouldn't necessarily bet on him waiting for Irvine to be sacked first though.

Your right but for another reason!

The only way we can get Milan out the club is if we get promoted, so he can sell up and get out.

If we muck this up, we are stuck with him. I know he saved us but his latest move has showed he is not in it for cash. His BS statements to the fans.

I was actually glad he got off a few weeks back but this moves makes me think he is not genuine!

What an absolute car-crash of a post.

inherit a team who are completely demoralised, try and win over supporters who are still livid with the sacking of megson.

Are the team completely demoralised? They'll be as surprised as the fans no doubt, but they are professional footballers, not his kids. They'll dust themselves off and set out to impress the new boss.