YOUR MESSAGES TO GARY MEGSON

Guest BSanderson

Gutted doesnt even begin to describe it...

you have made the wrong decision Milan.. you've got this one so so wrong.. we had a brief wobble but looked set to get back on track after the Derby victory on saturday.. did you not here the fans chanting Meggo's name?? the best atmosphere iver ever been in at hillsborough..

Thanks for everything Gary.. you brought the passion and spirit back and you made me feel proud to be an Owl again.. lol

When i was seven years old i remember being really awe struck as when Gary took the corners i could almost touch him, He was my favouite player, Never giving up and full of energy.

Since he came into management i wanted him home at wednesday (possibly sentiment but strong feeling anyway). I was chuffed to bits when he came.

Gary taking us into the Premier would have been perfect after what the clubs problems.

Given the support and backing you deserved Gary, we would have flown!!!

Gutted

Ill always love Meggo, True blue

Guest pops55

I'll echo everything that has been said, Cheers Meggo sad to see you go and all the best in the future you didn't deserve this, maybe you can head a consortium and return as chairman, now that would be something.

Edited by pops55

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Thanks for all you have done Gary, you were brilliant, you gave me pride back in my club... You should have been here for years... You have been treated extremely unfairly... I hope you get a top top job and maybe sometime in the future you will be back here where you belong!!

Gary Megsons Barmy Army!!!

Most of us are gutted about this decision...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Banno's Wedge

I fell in love with the club again under your leadership and won't be going back through the gates until Mandaric leaves

Guest PAUL.

Gary, you brought back to life the reasons why I follow this club all over the land. I know you made the odd mistake, but don't we all, but I just knew you wanted what I wanted, saw what I saw and said what we said. I honestly thought that with the new chairman coming in and a Wednesday fan at the helm, we had got the dream partnership, but Mandaric has now shown his true colours once again and it will all fall down now like a pack of cards.

My wholehearted thanks for this season Gary, it's been great. It's the players that have let you down on occasions and that is why we're not in second spot.

I don't think for one minute that your sacking is down to our position, I think it's personalities.

Just one final point, just view your time away as a holiday, because I'm sure that when Mandaric sells us on to try and take over at Rangers, you will be invited back straight away by the new owners to finish what you started.

In Megson we trust.

Guest Ripley Owl

I hope any new owners have the foresight to bring you back, if available, when the moment occurs, we will all miss your true passion Gary, TRUE LEGEND !

Guest Bedders

Gutted....shell shocked.....

Words cannot describe.................

Thanks for everything Gary!

Don't care who new manager is not changing my avatar......

Edited by Bedders

Guest doddicus

Thank you gary megson for turning a poor side into a promotion challenging team and all this within 12 months... Something that's not been achieved in previous years.

I believe MM is the right chairman to run this club and am grateful like all Owls supporters for him saving the club from sinking quicker than the titanic...but how he can justify getting rid of the only manager that's given fans belief again and has proven it is beyond me!.

I wish you all the very best with whoever you take over next and hope to see you back at Hillsborough in the near future.

Thank you Mr gary megson.

Started watching Wednesday when you were a great player for the club.

Since you took over my faith in our great club has been restored.

Now my faith in football in general has taken another knock.

You'll always be a legend in S6 and I hope one day when we have a more stable owner that you can finish the great job you've started.

Best wishes.

Guest Only way is S6

DISGUSTING - DISGUSTING - DISGUSTING. WE'VE LOST ONE OF OUR OWN.

NO ONE OUT THERE IS BETTER, STAY LUCKY GAZ, HOPE YOU CAN COME TO OUR NEXT HOME GAME SO WE SAY A MASSIVE THANKS