YOUR MESSAGES TO GARY MEGSON

Guest BSanderson

Cant believe its come to an end this quickly. You had a passion for wednesday that was great to see and are clearly an intellegent guy who knows his stuff. Was impressed by your eye for bargains at level too.

Thanks and all the best Meggo, massively gutted it didnt work out for you here, I really thought you were gonna be the one to take us back to where we belong. Never nice to see a true wednesdayite sacked, especially one with such a good rapport with the fans and a good track record to boot.

Some brilliant posts in here. Whatever people made of Megson's tenure, most supporters will remember him for the strong position that he left us in, just days after beating the pigs in front of a buzzing sold-out Hillsborough - talk about going out in a blaze of glory!

The first thing that the Wolves chairman should do tomorrow morning is get on the phone to Megson and give him a two year contract. Megson would keep them up and turn them into a midtable Premiership club like he was doing at Bolton, before their messed up fans made it impossible for him to do so.

Guest Teetowl

Thanks for everything Gary, you will always be a Wednesday legend. If we manage (by some miracle) to still go up this season we all know it's you that put us there.

All the best mate WAWAW

Guest snoop

i have just got in from work,after hearing this dreadful news i just wanted to say that you did a fine job for us gary and you did not deserve to be treated like this from the boardroom.i would also like to offer my sincere gratitude for everything you have done for us and the club.you will be greatly missed by every true sheffield wednesday fan, you made us great again and should have been allowed to pursue your goal to get us promoted. on a final note its being reported that you are considering legal action for unfair dismissal on sky sports news,good luck with that and its also being reported that dave jones is to take the job.i for one do not like the man and will never back him or support him. GARY MEGSONS BARMY ARMY lol lol lol lol lol

milan,you have dropped a major multi ******** and you will hear all about it at the next home game !!!!

Edited by snoop

THANKS FOR THE OUTSTANDING WORK, AND GIVING US OUR PRIDE BACK...

THANKS FOR GETTING PLAYERS IN WHO AT LAST WORE OUR SHIRT WITH PRIDE...

SORRY YOU WEREN'T SUPPORTED FROM ABOVE, AS WELL AS YOU WERE FROM BELOW...

GREAT LUCK IN FUTURE GARY, GOD BLESS YOU, AND THANKS... lol lol lol i'm missing you already, it feels like a death in the family...

Gary you did not deserve this disgraceful treatment. As a player you always gave your all. As a manager you have done the same and we all know that you are blue and white to the core.

Thank you for everything you have done to pull this club up from the dire position it was in when you arrived last year. Wednesdayites love you and will do so forever.

Have a well deserved break and then go and make another club successful, as you should have been allowed the chance to do at Hillsborough. I and many others are stunned this evening.

^^^ This ^^^

You'll always be one us Gary.

Thanks for comeback at BL

Thanks for Sunday and showing those Blunts what's in your heart

Thanks for making us laugh and enjoy our team again.

When we say "We are all Wednesday" that means us and you - NOT those clowns running OUR club!

Good Luck Gary

Thank you Gary,you are a true Wednesday legend. I really thought you would be at the helm on our return to the premier league. You made the fans proud to watch our team again. And this is the thanks you get for it. Total disgrace,but Gary you can hold your head high. Thanks again.