YOUR MESSAGES TO GARY MEGSON

Guest BSanderson

Meggo - absolutely gutted for you. At least you can hold your head up high knowing you have left a team that play with a pride and a passion we 've not seen at hillsboro for many a year. You have created a feel good factor around the club which together with your contributions as a top player for the owls will mean you are always treated as a legend at this club. thanks for everything pal and you know you're welcome back here anytime. WTID.

Guest Ratty-owl

All credit to you Gary especially if you knew before Sunday... To still get the lads up for that and then go through the full 90 without losing it, and moreso beating the Grunters.

We will not find another manager that can do that.

Good luck for the future GM

PS forgot to add flipping Legend

Edited by Ratty-owl

As said in another thread, it was the first time in my 17 years of supporting this club that I've felt a sense of belonging to the club with Megson in charge.. He has united us all in this past year, very very very sad to see him go... Especially following Sunday where I felt we were going to push on and get promotion

Dear gary megson

I'd like to thank you for the work you've done at Sheffield Wednesday in the past year, you took over a team lacking in ability, passion, and tactical nous, and in the space of a year turned us into promotion contenders, on what seems like a limited budget. I'd like to thank you for signing Jose Semedo, who is probably the best player we've had in the past 10 years. I'd like to thank you for bringing in Danny Batth, who has probably been the best centre back in the league this season. I'd like to thank you for bringing in Ben10, who helped get us to where we are in the league this season.I'd like to thank you for signing Chris O'Grady, who has battered opposition defences this season, and it's no fault of your own he's not scored the goals he could/should have. I'd like to thank you for bringing in Chris Lines, who has a touch of class in the middle, and trying to drill some south yorkshire in to him. I'd like to thank you for restoring some pride in the team, and I'd like to thank you for taking those players up the Kop when they sign, to let them know what it's like for us. I'd really like to thank you for taking 4 points off the pigs, who had a wage budget twice that of ours.

I'd love to thank you for Sunday, which was one of the highlights of me supporting Wednesday. Sunday on the Kop was one of the best days of my life, and that was down to the industry, honesty and desire you instilled into those players, and for you to lose your job on the back of that is disgraceful.

I'm deeply disappointed that you've not been able to finish the job you started, the job it seemed to me you were destined for.

You join a very short list of ex-managers who will be welcomed back with open arms.

Hope to see you on the Kop soon

regards

Mark

Guest foreverSWFC

" you don't choose Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield Wednesday chooses you"

Never again will we have a manager who had such a passion for the club. Legend and treated disgracefully by our so called 'saviour', more like back stabber.

Thank you gary megson. Get this PINNED, to show our support for the man.

Thanks Gary,

For the first time in ages you gave us the F-in Faith and we believed in you.

I think the former player nonsense will be the blame and not whatevers been going on behind the scenes.

You and your dad will always be legends around these parts, just wish you couldve been given a bit more time and a bit more backing. Wouldve been only fair to find out the rest.

Good luck in your next job.

We're all wednesday arent we.