YOUR MESSAGES TO GARY MEGSON

Guest BSanderson

Guest 1banana2banana

Feel like crying. Makes it worse he's one of us, never again will we get that passion from a manager goiing into a derby, chairmen sometimes take their role one step too far.

Megson got the message loud and clear when 31,000 Wednesday fans stood and chanted his name in unison and treated him like a hero.

His sacking is disgraceful and the timing unjust but if there's one positive it's that Gary's last duty at Hillsborough was to walk off to that reception after that result.

You did a good job Gary and can hold your head up high.

you've made wednesday feel like one big happy family again. The team spirit has been amazing. The fan spirit has been amazing. Now the carpet has been well and truly dragged from under our feet. Everyone's gutted. All the best Gary and thanks a lot for making the players realise what it means to play for Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.

The team you inherited was the most spineless, dull, embarrassing I've watched in my many years supporting this club. You turned us into a team of fighters, who were committed and proud to wear the shirt. I discovered my love for swfc again. Thank you for that. I honestly believe if you'd been supported with transfers you would have become one of the most successful managers we've ever had

I like everyone else is totally gutted tonight. Milan what have you done ?

Thanks meggo,you will always be one of us