GARY MEGSON SACKED !

Guest Parky1867

What an epic flip up. Couldn't believe it when i got told, thought it was a wind up. Milan has really fooked up and lost a lot of support, absolutely ridiculous decision...

Not backed in January, won the derby and still sacked, what an absolute flippingdisgrace. Dont care who Milan has lined up, his behaviour in all this has been despicable, and I for one have lost all respect for him.

I know Il be unpopular for this but, flip off Milan, sell up and move on. Anything less than automatic promotion now is unacceptable, he should take full responsibility.. Cant get my head round this decision...

GARY MEGSONS BARMY ARMY

a total flipping joke of a decision by a flipping joke of a chairman ......its just so undeserved for a manager that as turned this club around in the space of 12 months and now wont be able to see it thru .mandaric can go flip himself as far as i'm concerned .

Guest jayowl_s6

shocking decision ! should have at least been given till end of the season....i cant see players been behind who ever comes in

time for milan to give us to truth

I'd hate to be the new man coming in because nothing less than 13 wins and a top 2 spot will do now.

If we lose at Rochdale get ready for complete meltdown.

On the other hand, what if we win our next 3 on the spin?

We knew what we were getting in Milan Mandaric, he loves a good sacking.

Feel absolutely gutted for Megson. He's done a remarkable job under difficult circumstances, galvanised a large section of the fans,and created a positive atmosphere around the club for the first time in a long long time. As much as we owe you for saving our beautiful club Milan, this is a stupid decision, at a stupid time of the season. Megson deserved better. Thanks, Gary, Wednesday LEGEND

I am totally disgusted, frustrated, bewildered and angry by this decision.

Genuinely I am beginning to think that Milan has lost his touch. He allows Irvine to stay in place for a crucial two months after taking over the club during which he is allowed to blow 1.6 million on the transfer window, then Gary is brought in to pick up the pieces but never given the sort of financial backing that Irvine had in just a few short weeks. He got the shitty end of the stick and has been well and truly shafted.

Milan has now created a rod for his own back and taken a huge gamble. If we don't go up this season he will (rightly) get the blame for it for destabalising the club at such a vital time. What on Earth are you thinking Milan?

The one saving grace could be in the appointment of a successor, however the only person I want to see take over (who might be available) would be Chris Hughton after the job he did at Newcastle. Jones, Ince, Clark and the others mentioned just aren't good enough and in my opinion would be an unmitigated disaster.

To make matters even worse after having a couple of days of being on top of the pigs they are now laughing at us (yet again). It was even a sodding local Blunt (there's always one isn't there) who broke the news to me and he can't see the logic of it either but is just enjoying us being in absolute turmoil again.

Am gutted , i don't get this at all. Beggars belief. 3rd in the table with a smack in the face for the blades in his last match. We have lost 4 on the bounce but have just had our best win of he season! wtf do you have to do to stay in a job at Wednesday? This stinks.

Guest Teetowl

I've got a feeling, just judging by his body language and the rumour that he and milan had a big bust up after the match, that he was sacked after the chesterfield game but Milan gave him one final game to say goodby to the fans.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

If anything could have been done to scupper our chance of promotion this was that action...

What are you thinking of Milan...

Why at this stage would you take such an action....

Why didnt you spend the money on what this has cost you on PLAYERS for Megson...

You have to be able to manage personaility clashes in your position not react like this.. You ave lost a sizable amount of support and goodwill from Wednesday fans, if you ran the derby again next week you would be lucky if you got above 20k there...

You don't realise the effect of your actions... Gutted.....

Guest BaRmY OwLs

Very very unhappy about this got to be more to this than meets the eye,if paul ince gets the job won't see me at hillsborough.