This is why I love my girlfriend...

Been to the funeral of a close family friend today, so a bit of a rough un to be honest with you.

Got home to find my girlfriend had been thinking about me and drawn me summat on paint.

The artistry isn't Van Gogh-esque, but for someone who doesn't really care for football, she's put a smile back on my face, which I think was the intention :)

423350_10150602984093731_585208730_9179653_314408902_n.jpg

Edited by KivoOwl

Guest Go For It Owl

Been to the funeral of a close family friend today, so a bit of a rough un to be honest with you.

Got home to find my girlfriend had been thinking about me and drawn me summat on paint.

The artistry isn't Van Gogh-esque, but for someone who doesn't really care for football, she's put a smile back on my face, which I think was the intention :)

423350_10150602984093731_585208730_9179653_314408902_n.jpg

Fantastic

Just one adjustment could be made though

She could have put the pig under the owl with the owl depositing some thing on its head

Guest Batigol

You've got a keeper there kivo. Atleast she tries to cheer you up... Whenever I'm down my missus gets a strop on and turns it into a great blazing row!

Which reminds me, after the Wednesday win on Sunday myself and the Mrs went out to a restaurant for tea. V v nice tea!!Wife had a strop, chucked her keys at me and stormed off to spend the night with her sister.Didn't affect my derby day grin tho!!