Sign in to follow this  
Guest cypress hill

keep saying it pigs

Guest cypress hill

we play like barcelona

dreams can come true

they can happen to you

Wasnt a big game to them. They played the worst theyd played all season so dont get carried away.

Just 2 of the gems I've been treated to this morning by the only pig who's put their snout above the parapet.

Had to laugh, talking all this sheehite about they are a good passing team and play like barca, what a load of crap they were garbage

In losing McDonald they lost the heir apparent to Xavi.

Jumped into a Taxi on Pennistone Road ont he way out, the driver was a blades fan (why you would go looking for business on Pennistone Road after a match you've just lost is beyond me, perhaps he was a closet owl?) He proceeded to tell me it was a poo match (but didn't go clearly) and that it was ok as they still have a game in hand on us (actually its two pal)

Oh, Redknapp and Mandaric are both guilty by the way, and how they got away with it was beyond him..... He had clearly turned down a promising career practising law to be a taxi driver for owls fans instead.

• Agree 3

Jumped into a Taxi on Pennistone Road ont he way out, the driver was a blades fan (why you would go looking for business on Pennistone Road after a match you've just lost is beyond me, perhaps he was a closet owl?) He proceeded to tell me it was a poo match (but didn't go clearly) and that it was ok as they still have a game in hand on us (actually its two pal)

Oh, Redknapp and Mandaric are both guilty by the way, and how they got away with it was beyond him..... He had clearly turned down a promising career practising law to be a taxi driver for owls fans instead.

Runner? lol

It was our cup final but just another game to them

There not bothered at all cos there still going to get auto

We might get in the play offs

flippingdeluded grunting fookers

They are still above us with 2 games in hand so it didn't matter to them.

Also, they wonder why we were celebrating so much. They obviously wouldn't celebrate much if they beat us would they? Of course not.

Barca Lite were supposed to be going to show us how to play on the grass

Just showed us how to play Hoofball- BADLY

Funny how they only ever get poo refs when they play us aint it!

Also funny how great they are, but only play poo against us!

Funny how they claim we play hoof ball, but both times we've played them this season they've hit more long balls than we have.

In losing McDonald they lost the heir apparent to Xavi.

I actually stated a week or so ago that if you take out McDonald and Evans, we'd have nothing to worry about. I was half right anyway. Seems you only need to take out McDonald.

Why wasn't that linesman Russian???