keep saying it pigs

Guest cypress hill

Jumped into a Taxi on Pennistone Road ont he way out, the driver was a blades fan (why you would go looking for business on Pennistone Road after a match you've just lost is beyond me, perhaps he was a closet owl?) He proceeded to tell me it was a poo match (but didn't go clearly) and that it was ok as they still have a game in hand on us (actually its two pal)

Oh, Redknapp and Mandaric are both guilty by the way, and how they got away with it was beyond him..... He had clearly turned down a promising career practising law to be a taxi driver for owls fans instead.

Jumped into a Taxi on Pennistone Road ont he way out, the driver was a blades fan (why you would go looking for business on Pennistone Road after a match you've just lost is beyond me, perhaps he was a closet owl?) He proceeded to tell me it was a poo match (but didn't go clearly) and that it was ok as they still have a game in hand on us (actually its two pal)

Oh, Redknapp and Mandaric are both guilty by the way, and how they got away with it was beyond him..... He had clearly turned down a promising career practising law to be a taxi driver for owls fans instead.

Runner? lol

Guest Big Guns

It was our cup final but just another game to them

There not bothered at all cos there still going to get auto

We might get in the play offs

flippingdeluded grunting fookers