Neutral's view of the Steel City derby

Guest ryan147

Listen.

I am sick of telling you.

Bloody brilliant, as usual. The work, effort, turn around time, is superb.

Get a job.

Preferably at the Star.

Gold Star from me (no pun intended).

Well done Ryan.

As above , can I suggest if this is what you want to pursue as a career that you get this blog in as many football forums as possible and get it circulated round media types. I have sent a link to a friend who works at sky sports I hope this helps you.

Good Luck

Guest ryan147

Once again I'd like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has read and/or commented on my report, I am delighted that you enjoy reading them and it is really nice to receive such great comments from Owlstalk.

In regards to the atmosphere across the two game, I think it is hard for me to say one is better than the other because both sets of supporters are always very noisy and passionate at the Sheffield derby which I why I think it is such a good game to go to as a football fan.

Guest S6craigo

Once again I'd like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has read and/or commented on my report, I am delighted that you enjoy reading them and it is really nice to receive such great comments from Owlstalk.

In regards to the atmosphere across the two game, I think it is hard for me to say one is better than the other because both sets of supporters are always very noisy and passionate at the Sheffield derby which I why I think it is such a good game to go to as a football fan.

You'll get splinters in your arse sitting on the fence like that! Tell it like it is, you know Hillsborough was by far the best!

Excellent report and great pics, well done.

Guest ryan147

After some requests I have uploaded a couple of larger images for you below (although there appears to be a file size limit on the forum so I've done the best I can)

If anyone wants any more then let me know and I will try to post them up later on

post-22214-0-82544300-1330368415_thumb.j

post-22214-0-33462500-1330368420_thumb.j