Neutral's view of the Steel City derby

Guest ryan147

Hey up Ryan.

Another enjoyable, well written and unbiased view of the game.

You have a real talent, obvious interest and enthusiasm for the game. Your reviews need more recognition and reward in my opinion. I always enjoy your reports, they are much better than our local rags can come up with.

Don't stay away too long, and keep up the good work pal.

Personally, I would like to see a petition set up (fronted by us owls) to recommend your journo services to the local press.

You deserve a real chance to get into this further. Keep up the good work.

Couldn't agree with this more. You have a good career ahead of you. What I particularly like is that you had your photo taken with some of the Utd players as well as ours. Loved the read, and loved the occasion. Didn't hear of any kerfuffles during the game, and this is what football is all about. I will fondly remember this game for years and years to come :)

It really helped that we won though!!

A good read once again.

I also remember watching the match you describe. I went on pigs OS yest to see if there was a picture of the beamback. I found their match report.

http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10418~59309,00.html - I don't remember watching the match it describes at all.

Just one question. I was next to the Ultras so didn't see them from the angle that the picture was taken on here. How come it was so empty round there?

Quality Ryan nice one...

Only thing is if u want to be more accurate. Kids on pitch are not sw and su academies. Tells you who they are int programme under respect bit.

Well done dude

Quality Ryan nice one...

Only thing is if u want to be more accurate. Kids on pitch are not sw and su academies. Tells you who they are int programme under respect bit.

Well done dude