Sign in to follow this  
spadge

support / noise today - where next!

Well we definatley got the old lady rocking today! GM had tactics perfect, and looved the 'HOOF'chants in the seconf half.

We did the team proud and they repaid us with the performance. We even shut the bloody band up with our own songs!!!!

We got rochdale now next week - away MASSIVE will be there, however tuesday at home against bury is where we need the support!

• Agree 4

Here here.... It will be nice to see at least 20,000 at the next home match. Come on boys and girls let's get this "boat across the water"!

Edited by Boxing day

So now weve beaten the pigs. Surely more people are going to get tickets for Rochdale away? Lets make some noise!

I've just got home after being on the ale since 9am what a day and what an atmosphere.

The Blue Ball and Legends was bouncing before and after the game.

I'm so proud to be a Wednesday fan tonight.....we are absolutely f00kin MASSIVE.

Agreed. I'm taking 4 friends to the bury game so hopefully after today a few others will follow

DIRTY RED AN WHITE or more people born out of wedlock... what a song.when we were bouncin I thought stand wa gonna fall it was mental.hopefully we can keep a decent attendance an keep playing like we did an push on

Hahahaha it was meant to say ba#st#ards totally got lost in the moment an forgot you can't swear on here

I have my Rochdale tickets. I'm so excited all of a sudden. lol

I know what you mean. I'll be getting Rochdale tickets tomorrow (hopefully some left). Feel good factor plus larger = good times.

I know what you mean. I'll be getting Rochdale tickets tomorrow (hopefully some left). Feel good factor plus larger = good times.

1000 left mate. We've sold about 2400.

I've just got home after being on the ale since 9am what a day and what an atmosphere.

I'm so proud to be a Wednesday fan tonight.....we are absolutely f00kin MASSIVE.

Legends looked great when we came out of The Rawson.

I am so proud, having got home I am still wearing my shirt. I have told the wife I am going to wear it in bed tonight. Her reply was "wear some pants"

Fingers crossed there will be some bouncing tonight.

• Agree 1

Had a walk in Hillsborough Park at five o'clock, and could still hear the chanting from the pubs, followed ten minutes later by Police sirens.

Thats what Wednesday is all about. That noise must have sounded electric to our lads coming out of the tunnel. Was a bag of nerves before the game and nearly cried at the final whistle.

UTO.

• Agree 1

You could hear Hillsborough corner in the middle of the park with an hour to go.

Got to sing v Bury though

It's ok doing it at the big games

BUT it's the bread and butter games where we need the noise

• Agree 1

I think people were holding out for rochdale tickets to see if we won today. Now we have the remaining 1000 will be sold this week. See you all there making 'some noise for the boys!'

Hey guys, I was at the game today and just wanted to praise all the fans and was wondering if you can have a read of this and let me know if you agree with me

Cheers

effing link droppers, pfffft!