support / noise today - where next!

Well we definatley got the old lady rocking today! GM had tactics perfect, and looved the 'HOOF'chants in the seconf half.

We did the team proud and they repaid us with the performance. We even shut the bloody band up with our own songs!!!!

We got rochdale now next week - away MASSIVE will be there, however tuesday at home against bury is where we need the support!

Guest Boxing day

Here here.... It will be nice to see at least 20,000 at the next home match. Come on boys and girls let's get this "boat across the water"!

Edited by Boxing day

I've just got home after being on the ale since 9am what a day and what an atmosphere.

The Blue Ball and Legends was bouncing before and after the game.

I'm so proud to be a Wednesday fan tonight.....we are absolutely f00kin MASSIVE.

Legends looked great when we came out of The Rawson.

I've just got home after being on the ale since 9am what a day and what an atmosphere.

The Blue Ball and Legends was bouncing before and after the game.

I'm so proud to be a Wednesday fan tonight.....we are absolutely f00kin MASSIVE.

Had a walk in Hillsborough Park at five o'clock, and could still hear the chanting from the pubs, followed ten minutes later by Police sirens.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Thats what Wednesday is all about. That noise must have sounded electric to our lads coming out of the tunnel. Was a bag of nerves before the game and nearly cried at the final whistle.

UTO.

Guest starrydave

Hey guys, I was at the game today and just wanted to praise all the fans and was wondering if you can have a read of this and let me know if you agree with me

Cheers

effing link droppers, pfffft!