What are you wearing tomorrow?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'm taking a risk and not wearing any of my lucky stuff.

Jacket

Wednesday top

Jeans

New trainers

No lucky pants or anything. So, if we lose tomorrow.. It's my fault.

Guest PointlessOwl

Vest. Shorts. One flip flop. One slipper. A Monacle. A beanie inside out and a Dark Blue Umbro Sock on my left hand that goes up to mu elbow. YES! UTO

Guest JoeTheOwl

Not gonna wear my red and white fred perry jacket for obvious reasons. Probably summet warm and put my Wednesday scarf on top. Hopefully not get too much hassle on the tram...

Guest intercity0wl

Never cold with such a MASSIVE crowd, thin coat or no coat at all cos we will get warm from singing and bouncing.

Been to watch a local Championship match today, I heard very little singing, (well at least not from the Home fans), and there sure was no sign of any bouncing, so i guess that why it was bloody freezing all game dispite plenty of Blue sky, Thermals for me tomorrow i think

Edited by intercity0wl

Well my lucky pants went on the fire last Saturday, first in the pub, but the fire wasn't lit, so our lass retrieved them. Then they went on the fire at home. So no no lucky pants for me. But seen as how they were single handedly responsible for four defeats they had to be destroyed. So no pants for me tomorrow!