When was the last time

we had some luck?

Looking at the resuts today with everyone around us winning got me thinking when did we last have a bit of luck on our side? I'm thinking stuff like results going our way for a change, scoring last minute winners, suspect penalty decisions in our favour, staying injury free etc etc

To be fair, those results today have heaped more pressure on to the Blunts than us. We are not at the moment in a strong position to reach second in the table, so whether we finish 3rd or 6th makes no odds really.

The Charlton win was good for us because it was against Stevenage, the Hudders and Donkeys results puts pressure on the Piggies as well.

We would need to win 11 or maybe 12 of our last 14 games to reach 2nd place - possible, but unlikely - if we don't do it let's hope the piggies only manage 3rd place.

we had some luck?

Looking at the resuts today with everyone around us winning got me thinking when did we last have a bit of luck on our side? I'm thinking stuff like results going our way for a change, scoring last minute winners, suspect penalty decisions in our favour, staying injury free etc etc

We're getting all our good luck tomorrow. Come on Wednesday.

Guest bigblue

We would need to win 11 or maybe 12 of our last 14 games to reach 2nd place - possible, but unlikely - if we don't do it let's hope the piggies only manage 3rd place.

what, and end up playing them in the play-off final? Feck that! I'd rather they go up second than risk that.