pubs for sunday ?

Guest s12owls

yea im a window licker!!! wind your neck in! was just a simple question as im not from sheffield! an wondered on what best pub is. advice that difficult to give. i was in a good mood until reading that cheers pal anywho thanx all positive comments =D

yea im a window licker!!! wind your neck in! was just a simple question as im not from sheffield! an wondered on what best pub is. advice that difficult to give. i was in a good mood until reading that cheers pal anywho thanx all positive comments =D

Catch the tram and buy a day ticket, Hillsboro for pubs then back on the tram 2 stops to the ground. After match back on the tram straight to Meadowhall.

Guest Boxing day

Fair cop ry3 but your not the only fan not coming from Sheffield that knows stuff like that. Didn't mean to pee you off! Good luck with tram and pubs on hillsbough corner, they will be a nightmare.

If your walking to ground from corner make your way to dog track and head down tailtone road. It can get a bit tasty the Leppings lane way!

All 5 Hillsboro corner pubs have been granted a licence to serve alcohol from 9am on the proviso of plastic glasses !

Maybe, but the Shakey is opening at 10:30, and it will be front door only.

There's a meet going on in Hillsborough Park.

Guest fieldzyowl

If ya want to get out of way and have a few quiet pints i suggest la plata club should get served quite easily and they'll be no filth watching your every move

Whys railway ticket only :st2:

ment to be meeting the lads in there at 11 !!!!???

How do you get a ticket !?

Tickets have been given out at several home games, So that the regular match day crowd can get in. Saying that I,ve got a couple of spares, so maybe others have. may be an Idea to ask if anyone has a spare as they go in