pubs for sunday ?

Guest s12owls

Guest s12owls

anyone know the opening times for pubs round hillsborough on sunday?, was thinking of rawson but id imagine its gonna be rammed in there. thanks in advance.

Guest s12owls

ive heard rawson is open at eight, but i cant confirm if thats true or not, dont know about legends shakey or the ball. wetherspoons near pigs lane is open early so id

guess rawson may be the same.

Bridge will be the one!!! Does anyone know if the railway pub is still open? Last time I went to a home game the doors were shut and locked at 2:10 for some reason

Doors locked at 2:10 cos it was full! think it was the Udders game. Got to get in early!

Ticket only tho

Edited by lanzaroteowl

im there on sunday oh baby!!!! =D im not a regular for knowing pubs i used togo in travs with dad until it closed im coming on tram from meadowhall so best pub in your opinion would be ? most pubs a 15 min walkish from ground ? many thanx fellow wednesdayites =D

Guest Boxing day

im there on sunday oh baby!!!! =D im not a regular for knowing pubs i used togo in travs with dad until it closed im coming on tram from meadowhall so best pub in your opinion would be ? most pubs a 15 min walkish from ground ? many thanx fellow wednesdayites =D

flip me, do you know owt... Like where the ground is! Take it its your first game this season!

Guest Bournemouth Owl

I will be in the rather lovely Cow and Calf partaking of a couple of those Delicious brown frothy things....... drooling and frothing at the mouth at the crumpet that works there too i might add ............ nothing wrong with a bit of leching before the match i all ways say.