Do referees hate us ?

I understand your frustration mate but this is the sort of argument we used to take the pi$$ out of the pigs with, and there "everybody hates us" squealing.

We have had some poor refs this season but let's not go down the conspiracy route that Adams, Carver, Speed, Blackwell and Warnick went down.

excuses, excuses, always flipping excuses

if we always get poo refs then the players should be putting in twice the effort to make sure we get the result, right now the players couldnt care less

And to be fair the penalty we got at Oldham was very dubious...

Thought the ref was shocking yesterday (although it was a pen) but when things aren't going our way we do seem to put more blame on the refs.

Lets be honest, if we were 2-0 up at Half time like we should have been we wouldn't have given a poo about half the decisions the ref made yesterday.

excuses, excuses, always flipping excuses

if we always get poo refs then the players should be putting in twice the effort to make sure we get the result, right now the players couldnt care less

Yes and in the cold light of day, referees are no worse for us than any one else - just feels like it sometimes.

I'm convinced many refs are bent because loads of decisions against us are laughable.

We don't get as many penaltys as other clubs and even when our players get fouled it's often our player that gets booked for it.

There's bad refereeing and bent refereeing and I'm starting to believe its the latter.

And to be fair the penalty we got at Oldham was very dubious...

Thought the ref was shocking yesterday (although it was a pen) but when things aren't going our way we do seem to put more blame on the refs.

Lets be honest, if we were 2-0 up at Half time like we should have been we wouldn't have given a poo about half the decisions the ref made yesterday.

Doesnt matter if we are 2 up or 2 down....a pen is a pen, and we need all the goals we can get. If that ref gave us a pen the game changes, and we should have had the confidence to go and get more goals.

Not an excuse for poor performances, but it's about time we started having a bit of luck.

Its very hard not to think more decisions go against us than for us. I watch games carefully and try not to see it all through blue and white specs. How many penalties ha ve we had this season, and how many at a crucial time? At Oldham the game was won. At Blackpool a few years ago Lee Bullen was fouled in the area in a vital relegation game, Nothing. In the cup this year Blackpool get a dubiuos penalty ininjury time to draw (Phillips missed at Everton!).

At Hillsborough they are so against being influenced by the crowd that it actuslly works the other way and they favour the away teams without realising it

It is in most people's nature to side with the underdog

So even if the refs dont do it on purpose it still happens alot

Guest JC Saviour

I suppose we don't endear ourselves to the match officials if after a couple of decisions that don't go our way, the chants start. 'You don't know what your doing' There human and they see the fans and the team as one, therefore, any 50 50's forget it. I honestly think they go out of their way to give us jacksh*t. Can anyone really blame them.