Play-offs - will we make it?

Guest bigblue

I said in a recent thread, (before the real gloom set in) that the pig game has the potential to make or break our season and is so much more important than just 3 points. Win the thing and it could provide a springboard for the rest of the season and give everyone a huge boost in confidence. (and who knows what it could do to them)? Lose?????? Don't even want to think about it. That's why we need to put all the negs on hold or keep them to ourselves till after the 26th and give it one monumental effort . I said it before and say it again. Could be the defining game of the season. Win it, we go up, lose it, who knows??

MASSIVE, MASSIVE game!!

Yes, of course we will.

We're so comfortably in the playoffs that it would take a run of defeats that would be so bad, megson would probably be sacked before the end of the season as a result.

Have faith.

I've booked my hotel room 0.7 miles from Wembley for the Friday night before the play off final. £44 for a double room and it includes breakfast. Can canel up to 2 days before without any charge.

Can't see us getting second, but play offs we certainly will make. It's whether we get through the semi's or not.

Keep faith.

I've booked my hotel room 0.7 miles from Wembley for the Friday night before the play off final. £44 for a double room and it includes breakfast. Can canel up to 2 days before without any charge.

Can't see us getting second, but play offs we certainly will make. It's whether we get through the semi's or not.

Keep faith.

Ha - quality thinking!

I too we'll finish in playoffs or better - i've not lost total faith yet. I just think its really important we finish 3rd to ensure we only have to play MK Dons OR Hudds, instead of both.

Guest Big Guns

Yes, of course we will.

We're so comfortably in the playoffs that it would take a run of defeats that would be so bad, megson would probably be sacked before the end of the season as a result.

Have faith.

Who says were not having that run now.

I know it is irrational particularly after Tuesday night but I really do think we will go up in 2nd place. There are still going to be many twists and turns before the end of the season.

10 of the remaining fixtures should be very winnable, so 2nd place is still achievable. However a nightmare scenario would be playing a Warnock lead Huddersfield in the

play-offs - its such a lottery, the very thought of that swine dancing about with joy at our despair.......................:(

Guest on the band wagon

seen nothing to worry us from MK, yes have a lot of the ball but don't do much with it

Hudders are the still the main threat, although would n't fancy an away semi to carlisle. Its often the team with momentum, usually in 5 or 6 rather than the 3rd who are deflated at missing automatic

Keep the faith, got to get out of this rut but loads of points to play for and pigs will hopefully have a dip

March is going to be a big month for us, think April is very tricky. Enough teams in there who probably wont have anything to play for and will like the idea of an upset.

We need to come out of March with at least 5 if not 6 wins to be certain of play offs and possibly in with a chance of second.

look at the table, take the games in hand into account....

look at our recent form, look at the options available in the squad that could change our fortunes...

I'm worried!!!

Are you WEDNESDAY or not?

When I used to go on the kop Wednesday were a match for anybody - nothing intimiadted us.

SWFC are TOO BIG for league one and the championship - you're on a holiday - and you're going back!

Don't worry - you've just been visiting the depths of the football league.

Time's almost up, the holiday's over - Wednesday will be on Match of the Day in the very near future. Every weekend!

Guest bigblue

are we all still confident they we've got enough points on the board?

I can't see where the next goal's coming from, let alone the next win. I'd bite your hand off for 6th place now. Fvckin diabolical today Wednesday!!!