Why are we moaning and what are we moaning at?

Guest caesarprowl

Why moan at the manager? he can only play with what he has got!

Why moan at the players? they can only perform at their level of ability which is not good enough!

The real problem is Milan, he has not funded enough to get the players that are good enough to get us out if this level!

NOT going to be cheering him on then at Derby game. NO BANNER

Moaning? flipping moaning?

I don't know about anyone else but I will be making myself very clear on Saturday should we fall a goal behind.

Enough is enough and the team has had more than it's fair share of backing with thousands turning up each week.

Ironically I'm as peed off as the next person but GM seems to thrive on adversity. He did it at W brom and also at Bolton. There just doesn't seem to be any plan here and we'll be lucky to make the play offs. Still think the passion will beat the blunts though.

Ironically I'm as peed off as the next person but GM seems to thrive on adversity. He did it at W brom and also at Bolton. There just doesn't seem to be any plan here and we'll be lucky to make the play offs. Still think the passion will beat the blunts though.

This.

We have gone into too many derby games thinking it will be a win and ended up eating humble pie.

cudnt agree more wit the op

we scrapped our way to the top of the division just in time for January - an ideal time to bring in some Championship quality signings to push us on and what happened? Milan decides he's not gong to bother

Rest of the season is now about making sure we stay in the playoffs, when it could of bin about battling it out for the title

complete lack of bottle at the top of the club at the worst possible time!!

well done Milan, you've probably cost us promotion now...

What we are moaning about.

Bywater, should have come for the cross that lead to the corner they scored from.

No one getting there foot on the ball and at least trying to play some football.

Rubbish distribution from the back that the defenders lap up.

COG never looks like scoring.

Madine don't look interested.

No creativity

Throwings, might as well give it to the opposition.

Semedo and Lines not being able to play a foward pass.

Megson constantly changing tactics and formation. I thought the diamond in the first half worked well.

Beevers on the bench instead of Ryan Lowe, Why?

COG and Madine dont work, both play with backs to goal, don't stretch the defence, distribution poor at times.

Plan A Hit and no hope football

Plan B give it to JJ

Plan C non existent.

and finally i'm fearing for the derby match because if we play like that, then united are going to tear us a new one and anyone who doesn't think so needs to take off their blue and white specs!

Totally agree about the derby, I've got a really bad feeling about that game.

we scrapped our way to the top of the division just in time for January - an ideal time to bring in some Championship quality signings to push us on and what happened? Milan decides he's not gong to bother

Rest of the season is now about making sure we stay in the playoffs, when it could of bin about battling it out for the title

Get a grip man without Milan we probably wouldn't have a club to support.

Guest theowls 93

Bywater, should have come for the cross that lead to the corner they scored from.

No one getting there foot on the ball and at least trying to play some football.

No creativity

Megson constantly changing tactics and formation. I thought the diamond in the first half worked well.

COG and Madine dont work, both play with backs to goal, don't stretch the defence, distribution poor at times.

Plan B give it to JJ

Plan C non existent.

and finally i'm fearing for the derby match because if we play like that, then united are going to tear us a new one and anyone who doesn't think so needs to take off their blue and white specs!

The plan A, B and C part is word for word how i explained it to my mate who couldn't make it tonight. Spot on.

Unrumbleing believeble some people are blaming Milan he saved our club and will have given Megson one of the biggest budgets in there League so we should be ok to beat Stevenage & Exeter FFS.

Long hoof ball tactics are only accepted when they bring 3 points if they dont then Megson has no where to hide.

At second place having looked like a really quality side all season we went into the jan window loosing marshall and really not pushing on. I can't believe our management didn't say, right, lets get the one or two quality signings we need to make sure we go up. Instead we bought in Mike Jones for 60k from Bury who is an average league 1 player at best and Bostock who Megson said himself has a problem with work rate. Not the players we need. Its as if we arnt even going for promotion. If the management feel that this squad is good enough to go up, even in the play offs, then they are wrong, very very wrong.

I also feel Megson needs to feel a hell of a lot of the blame. He openly criticises players and then drops them from the squad, Lowe for example. That cannot possibly help him. What must he be thinking. He doesn't get a run in the team despite Madine being truly awful, gets one chance against a team in a higher league in a game we don't want to win (clear from the line up) and doesn't take it, then gets dropped and isn't even on the bench.

i know Bostock hasn't been great in his time here so far but why on earth wasn't he on the bench tonight. I agree he shouldn't have started but it is clear he has quality and he could have changed the game. He certainly has more chance of changing the game than Morrison and M. Jones. Its like Megson has a point to prove and is so stubborn he will put it above the good of the team. 'Right you've been crap but instead of putting you on the bench incase i need you, ill drop you completely to try and teach you a lesson.' In any case it won't teach him that lesson it will simply blow his confidence.

I also feel he is tactically inept and without a plan B. I felt the change of tactic was working in the first half even though we hadn't score and didn't see the need to change it. I also can't believe Weaver doesn't play, but that might be just me, i find it hard to believe it is though.

I am really upset by loosing tonight, but i just don't feel i can blame the players. I feel they played as well as they could have done and simply don't think we have good enough players. We lost tonight not because we under performed when we should have won, we lost because we don't have as good a players as stevenage. They are a better team than us. Simple.

Yeah all his fault, forget his 3 court trails he's had or not getting the players to perform, or not spending millions in january or blowing Leciester out of the water for Ben Marshall.

Get a grip!

Get a grip man without Milan we probably wouldn't have a club to support.

You know what, that old line is beginning to wear thin. I've said it myself but ultimately, he picked our club for relatively peanuts and did so to make a profit. If I was playing Devil's Advocate and fishing, I could argue that he had less noble motives than previous chairman... but let's just wait and see where we are come the summer.

You know what, that old line is beginning to wear thin. I've said it myself but ultimately, he picked our club for relatively peanuts and did so to make a profit. If I was playing Devil's Advocate and fishing, I could argue that he had less noble motives than previous chairman... but let's just wait and see where we are come the summer.

VERY true mate, is the Mandaric fan club gonna be saying the same in the summer when we miss out on promotion?

Milan saved us, i agree and i'm flippingglad he did lads

but he bought us as an INVESTMENT, promblem is that he hasnt been investing much on the pitch, how much did he spend in January? 60k? Not good enough

Guest Distraught!

No creativity

Plan B give it to JJ

Plan C non existent.

Yes, but aside from that, what the flip are we moaning at? :wacko:

Why moan at the manager? he can only play with what he has got!

Why moan at the players? they can only perform at their level of ability which is not good enough!

The real problem is Milan, he has not funded enough to get the players that are good enough to get us out if this level!

So when Megson tells us that Milan asked him in January what he thought we needed, and Megson tells Milan we don't need anything, what do you expect Milan to do?

Idiot!

MM can realise huge returns if he can get us up and away - and he deserves every penny.

However, wouldn't it have been prudent to invest a little more in this transfer window to capitalise on the postion ( 2nd ) we were in?

Marshall was a big player for us and our lack of offensive creativity without him has been exposed - that void could have been filled, but we have missed that boat now and opened the door for two competent & local competitors.

Our chances of escaping this division automatically have suffered in the last few weeks, hopefully we can squeak through the playoffs.

Our problem is that our expectations are now much greater than a year ago and this magnifies our disappointment & frustration.