Madine

Looking like another unwise signing by Irvine. The lads got ability but it seems his attitude is questionable at best.

For 850k he should've signed someone more proven!

Irvine was an absolute disaster and Mandaric's judgement was way off in supporting him so generously. Megson would have loved £1.6m in this January's window.

People keep saying it's his attitude, how is it?

He wins minimal headers

Has a very poor touch

Makes the worse runs ever, just directly forward

Never makes a gamble

Runs few ground through out a game

The list can go on and on, he does nothing, quite simle.

i dont get why his attitude is so repulsive hes a flipping footballer FFS, living the dream, taking part in a profession most of us would kill for.

Does he not enjoy football?

Madine if you don't shape up then flip off, and get someone in who always gives 100% for the cause.

Guest theowls 93

Terrible tonight - but still better than cog.

Give it a rest with this load of poo ! If Cog doesn't score, he often makes chances for others, and worries their defence a lot more than Madine. At least Cog puts the effort in

Give it a rest with this load of poo ! If Cog doesn't score, he often makes chances for others, and worries their defence a lot more than Madine. At least Cog puts the effort in

On the last half a dozen matches, how much has he worried the opposition. Or creates chances. Just cos he's a trier doesn't mean he's good enough.

I'm sure 99% of Madine knockers will love him when he's knocked his next 10 in

On the last half a dozen matches, how much has he worried the opposition. Or creates chances. Just cos he's a trier doesn't mean he's good enough.

I'm sure 99% of Madine knockers will love him when he's knocked his next 10 in

They would just as much as I would however Madine won't score another 10 for us so this won't happen. FACT

Madine was the lynch pin in most of our attacking moves earlier in the season, he was the target man and most of the play went through him. He is now playing second fiddle to the undroppable one who if you ask anyone what he is goos at, work rate always gets mentioned first. Which says everything about the readt of his game

Madine made two decent runs in the first half, JJ took the shot on and then Prutton played a flipping woeful ball for the second.

He should have gotten on the end of JJ's cross in the second, I think it was hit at pace and Madine isn't the fastest. The undroppable one would have probably got to it but ended up clearing it. He did have a chance but again a powder puff effort.

I like Madine his attitude can be questioned but make no mistake both forwards are suffering from an abysmal midfield. Far too many times we put a cross in and one player would be in the box against three others mostly due to the other forward being the one crossing it.

Semedo looks tired and I cannot fault him, he has been carrying the midfield all season.

Prutton was crap tonight.

Lines did his usual vanishing act.

I think JJ was given licence to not concetrate on his defensive duty which suited him but again it can be quickly realised, just like Marshall before him, one source of an attacking threat, otherwise its lump lump lump.

He can come to work with me if he wants,

I cant cry off work when I have a cold, (like I do now) and I’m not asking for a sympathy vote as I know I wont get one on here lol.

I am up at 5:00 in the morning, I am going to pick some kit up for the rest of the week in Manchester, I have to be there for 7:00, as I have 1 job in Manchester, then I am driving up to Edinburgh, ready for an early start on Thursday.

I have another job in Scotland, on Friday, so with a bit of luck I might set off for home around 3-4:00pm with a bit of luck!

Yehhhhhhhhhh home for about 8:00pm on a Friday.

I am not the only one who has to this, but Madine and a few of our other players have to take a long hard look at themselves.

They are getting paid in a week, what I earn in 2 months? 60-70 hours a week, I don’t have time to p1ss about on a play station after having 2 hours of top notch training and a nice rub down afterwards.

Have a week with me, then you will count yourselves lucky, or will you just continue to pick your wages up, without giving a t0ss?

Had a VERY good chance to make it 1-1, then the game wud of bin wide open again, he blew it and that is what separates the average strikers from the good strikers

Get rid of Madine for me, very overrated and ultimately, just not good enough

Went through a purple spell earlier in the season when Marshall was supplying chances that he couldnt miss, his reputation has lived off that spell in the season, unsurprisingly he's done flip all since

sure he must know what we all think of him at the mo, he was getting abuse from the kop, singing for lowe and clinton while not on the pitch, and the big cheer when he went off.

might work as a kick up the arse, i doubt it though.

couldnt belive the team when it was anounced, he needs dropping NOW

Guest caesarprowl

Irvine was an absolute disaster and Mandaric's judgement was way off in supporting him so generously. Megson would have loved £1.6m in this January's window.

Yeh he would have spent it on more 6 foot robots. Not got a clue

It's confidence with him. When he was on on form, he was trapping the ball and laying it off beautifully. Now, he just can't hold onto it.

Also, how many times was he on his own in the box, surrounded by opposition players? The's always a big gap between midfield and the forwards.

I don't understand the sitting too deep crap. We're supposed to be one of the fittest teams in the division. We don't see box to box midfield players though.

The fastest he ran last night was when he was subbed

He couldnt wait to get off

He sprinted off the field as soon as his number got shown

He was also getting some serious abuse from the North Stand tonight

Well if he played last night, as well as tonight, no wonder he was looking leg weary and lethargic. Bad move Megson, playing him last night, and tonight.