Sign in to follow this  
JonTheOwl66

Sheffield Wednesday 0 v 1 Stevenage

And GM may start to question the ambition in those above him. FFS no one expected a revolution but a couple of quid would have been handy.

People on here need to think what other manager could have done better with the money he's been given and the expectation of us lot to deal with

i agree with you to a degree - i think this could open a wound, as GM won't keep quite. He was able to blame last season's post Jan impoding on rash decisions or not his team - this is his team albeit to a budget - the budget will be the pivitol issue after tonight

So f*cking angry.

We're throwing away our chances of promotion. Stevenage are a good team, but the form of late is not on.

If megson says the same old stuff in the press conference that might be it for me. im too young to be able to put up with his talk now. nothing seems to change

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

We are still relying on JJ. Need to move on fast. And loan who knows? Antyone got any ideas? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We aren't spending money. Can't see anyone exciting coming in TBH.

We really are putting in some shocking performances at the minute, thrown away a great chance on going up in the top 2 this season. Pi$$ed off

Comes to something when im more intrested in what the carlisle result is than the others say's it all really

Ha ha ha!! Me too!

Why is it whenever they break on us they sound dangerous.

Our defence doesn't seem the same either!

The problem now is that finding a decent loan signing is going to be difficult. In reality our loan market dealings in the past have been poor in recent memory, Ben Marshall was a fluke, I'm not sure anyone could have seen how well his time here would have turned out.

Really needed to strengthed with purchases during January, with wingers and creative midfielders a must. I think we have missed our chance now, it is going to be a long hard slog until the end.

We have been all over them but we cant seem to put the ball in the net...

Should have won this one

Same old same old really

Time to hold onto a top 6, chuck cold water in the players faces before heading into the first playoff game. its very slowly turning out like last season, expect we have held onto a top 6 position longer

We NEED a goal-scorer. Don't have one at the moment.

Oi, Hirsty!!! Go get some new boots!!!!! You are needed NOW!!! lol

anyone on twitter?

Think its time someone had a rant at the players.. they always say, "bad performance, we'll sort it next week" that was december the 26th and nothing has happened!

And why is when we are a goal down with 15 to go the opposition throw the kitchen sink at us, when we are we worry about conceding a second more than anything else.

• Agree 1