STOP changing the team ffs

Guest highamowl

Dear Mr Megson,

please keep the team the same no matter how bad someone is playing. Please dont bring someone in to see if they can make a difference........................

Guest intercity0wl

If I were Megson I'd look back at the team that were smashing this league to bits (obviously minus Ben Marshall) and play that side with perhaps JJ to replace Ben 10

Use that as a starting lineup and adjust by replacing players that let us down two games on the trot

He needs to change it up front and drop your Neighbour, and when were we smashing this league to bits

Guest wilyfox

Ben Marshall's departure is not an excuse or reason for the rest of the team/squad performing in that manner. Megson is right; they need to buck up sharpish. when he's not amongst the goals, Madine gets lazy and behaves like a spoilt brat. JJ is the only performer at the moment; never thought i'd say that, its usually the opposite.

Guest intercity0wl

Perhaps we need to change our approach?

Doesn't matter who is on the pitch if we just keep hoofing it aimlessly.

Is it only me who thought we were playing some good football ( even remember seeing a video showing us knocking it about with ease) until a certain player returned to the side and the hoofing returned, as have the poor results and performances.

Guest wilyfox

i know, it is no doubt a short-term improvement from JJ - but its still better than the contribution from most at the moment. if JJ needs the incentive of a new contract to play for...so be it; i can live with that. what i don't like is lazy tw@ts on bumper three-year deals.