Madine

Guest aphextwins

Guest TomDowningSWFC

Cant argue but I would go with Morrison for the experience and the fact that he decided to stay to try prove his worth, well now is the time to do so.

I like Lowe and think with regular game time he would of put that chance against Blackpool away.

100% agree mate, morrison or lowe either way i will be happy... if madine starts again i will be peed off though, with regular game time Lowe would be settled in and scoring for fun.

He's not been doing himself any favours recently but he's far from being rubbish.

He does need to realise that he only plays well when he listens to Megson though

If he isn't going to listen, he's not going to improve his game and will end up playing for a team like Yeovil

100% agree mate, morrison or lowe either way i will be happy... if madine starts again i will be peed off though, with regular game time Lowe would be settled in and scoring for fun.

I do rate Madine too he just needs to get out of the nightclubs and focus on his game more. Think overall we have a good strikeforce with 4 good strikers and we dont have to rely on just 1 striker like Town or the Pigs do.

Said that last season though when we had 4 good strikers IMO the problem is lack of creativity in midfield to supply them. I feel weve been missing that ever since Whelan and Brunt went :sad:

Guest Flyingwithwings

like madine, think he is a good player when on his game. At this point i might be inclined to lowe a start tuesday and saturday see how it fairs. Then again if madine gets his form back who knows??

I feel sick reading some of the vitriol aimed at this divisions most talented young striker

Seriously

Some of you guys need to get a grip

Most of madines early goals came as a result of some excellent supply of a certain .mr.marshall,it is of no coincidence that he his no longer with us the supply has dried up.

This bit is true though

Owlstalk Shop

Guest TomDowningSWFC

I do rate Madine too he just needs to get out of the nightclubs and focus on his game more. Think overall we have a good strikeforce with 4 good strikers and we dont have to rely on just 1 striker like Town or the Pigs do.

Said that last season though when we had 4 good strikers IMO the problem is lack of creativity in midfield to supply them. I feel weve been missing that ever since Whelan and Brunt went :sad:

On his day he has the potential to go far! but at the minute his life off the pitch is a big problem, weather it is true or not i dont know but his attitude stinks and im worried it will rub off onto the rest of the team, i would like to see Bostock in the middle, that could be the answer to creativity, doesnt seem to be doing much on the wing. if nothing comes from Bostock in the middle then we need to get someone in on loan!

Guest grantholtsdiscopants

Some proper tools in this thread. Madine is suffering from lack of match fitness, lack of decent supply, and lack of a decent partner. 2 months ago he was the goal machine who could do no wrong, and was defo signing for someone else in january for big money.

Man up and get off his back you soft bellends.

During his purple patch I seriously thought he was on for 30+ goals this season. On current form, he'll be lucky to reach 15.

If you read owlstalk Gary, get yer head up son.

You don't become bad overnight.

A goal in each of the next three games will boost your confidence and give us fans belief again.

Guest TomDowningSWFC

I feel sick reading some of the vitriol aimed at this divisions most talented young striker

Seriously

Some of you guys need to get a grip

Jordan Rhodes doesn't play for us

Jordan Rhodes doesn't play for us

If he did we would only bring him down and have a pop at him. Some Wednesday fans deserve what they get.

the only time in his carer he has been so called prolific is when he has been playing in the same team as a certain winger who no longer plays for us.

the rest of the time he has played poo or been to busy acting like a cod canyon in nightclubs and town centers.

he isnt worth what we paid for him and no one in their right mind would pay us decent money for him

On his day he has the potential to go far! but at the minute his life off the pitch is a big problem, weather it is true or not i dont know but his attitude stinks and im worried it will rub off onto the rest of the team, i would like to see Bostock in the middle, that could be the answer to creativity, doesnt seem to be doing much on the wing. if nothing comes from Bostock in the middle then we need to get someone in on loan!

Couldnt agree more. If weve signed Bostock atleast play him in his natural position. Still think we need another experiened CM and winger with creativity.

A defence of Buxton, Llera. Batth, Reda and an attack of COG, Morrison/Lowe would see off most teams in this league. Just need that extra spark in midfield along with JJ.

An in form Goal Machine would score plenty. Just needs to get his head down and put in the hard work

the only time in his carer he has been so called prolific is when he has been playing in the same team as a certain winger who no longer plays for us.

the rest of the time he has played poo or been to busy acting like a cod canyon in nightclubs and town centers.

he isnt worth what we paid for him and no one in their right mind would pay us decent money for him

wee pipe Head.

Guest TomDowningSWFC

If he did we would only bring him down and have a pop at him. Some Wednesday fans deserve what they get.

Very true! I think we need to try something different though because COG/Madine isnt working, I just hope Gary can get back on form and prove me wrong but with the attitude he is showing it doesnt look likely

Yeah it's funny how one solitary goalscoring run suddenly makes you "a goalscorer".