Danny Batth

Guest SnookerOwl

I really like this guy and I have always thought he is going to go far but after being tested at the next level, is he going to go far?

In fact can any of our players go any further? Who if so and why?

You have to remember, it also depends on the players around you.

Danny Batth is probably our most important player, and yes he'd easily cope at Championship level.

The others who would do fine at that level, are:

Semedo

Buxton

JJ (on his day)

I'm now struggling....

You have to remember, it also depends on the players around you.

Danny Batth is probably our most important player, and yes he'd easily cope at Championship level.

The others who would do fine at that level, are:

Semedo

Buxton

JJ (on his day)

I'm now struggling....

very important, yes, most important? Think Semedo, even possibly Buxton just edge that. And JJ on his day is just as valuable.

Thought Batth got show'n on his inside/outside edge ...when he should have shown the line and shown the attacker his, that resulted in 2 goals fairy snuff...but what goals they where tbh.

Thought Batth got show'n on his inside/outside edge ...when he should have shown the line and shown the attacker his, that resulted in 2 goals fairy snuff...but what goals they where tbh.

^^ this

his positioning for the second was awful, but hey ho he will learn from it

I really like this guy and I have always thought he is going to go far but after being tested at the next level, is he going to go far?

In fact can any of our players go any further? Who if so and why?

He was the only player from last night who will play at Exeter, on merit.

Despite some unconvincing moments last night... Without Batth, we badly lack mobility at the back - I don't see Jones & Llera working.

Replacing Batth is going to be Megson's hardest job in the summer.... It could be Marshall / Mellor all over again.

Jones is far too slow - as shown last night. If we go up, id expect Megson to flood the side with a bit more pace in it, we are just far too slow and cumbersome at times..

That said, id say Buxton, Llera, Batth, Reda, Semedo, Madine, COG, JJ, Lines, Prutton could all handle championship level football. consistency is where we fall down..

Some knocked Baath last night, but he was covering right back and doing his own job, with the midfield letting blackpool just run through the middle to add pressure.

He'll cope in the league up providing he has dependable players at the side and front of him