Derby day ticket

Guest OWLSGAZ

Guest Manwithastick

Haha this is coming from a soft lad who has a profile pic of a daft idiot with his tong out tail keep quite

keep quite what?

hoping for a little more mate, I will hold out until nearer the date unless you want to offer £500 now in which case I will de-list them

500 is a lot. Didn't want to go much over 400 tbf. Been an expensive season so far. Every home game, every away game, both full kits and a few posters and stuff before every game. Plus 10 pints, 3 pies and a few mars bars that you just have to buy. It mounts up.

Would have got tickets myself when they were on sale but I didn't know they were and it was too late when I did, and the online site was slow when I tried and missed last tickets by 30seconds. Then I went down and queued but someone in front of me bought 98 tickets and I was helping him carry em out so lost my place in the queue just for helping a fellow fan out. Gutted.

410?

Guest BoomTownOwls

There is a lot of moralistic testicles on here.

He has something that is in demand. He bought well. Market forces and all that.

Tesco buy for less and sell for a profit as to market traders. Airlines put the prices up when there is demand.

Nothing wrong with this (apart from it being illegal). Put a bottle of wine with it and sell as a corporate package then it is legal.

500 is a lot. Didn't want to go much over 400 tbf. Been an expensive season so far. Every home game, every away game, both full kits and a few posters and stuff before every game. Plus 10 pints, 3 pies and a few mars bars that you just have to buy. It mounts up.

Would have got tickets myself when they were on sale but I didn't know they were and it was too late when I did, and the online site was slow when I tried and missed last tickets by 30seconds. Then I went down and queued but someone in front of me bought 98 tickets and I was helping him carry em out so lost my place in the queue just for helping a fellow fan out. Gutted.

410?

Call it £620 and you've got a deal