Derby day ticket

Guest OWLSGAZ

Guest OWLSGAZ

Was just offering it at no extra profit just the money I paid to the people who missed out and just to let you know I attend every swfc game I have tats of swfc all over me so yer I guess that makes me a blade thrower

Sorry chaps selling ticket to me mate as just wanted to offere ticket to someone who missed out for the same price I got it for but all you get is idiots talking poo poo so will just not bother

If my sons ticket is not needed (£20 .00 on the Kop) I will give it away or sell it a face value.

Profiteering is just not on.

Especially at the expense of fellow fans.

Anyone interested in a derby day ticket sat on south stand along with me and three mates open to offers. One mate can't make it reason for sale

you selling it for match day price of £22 thats only right

No and it cost £28 on south pal

Sorry chaps selling ticket to me mate as just wanted to offere ticket to someone who missed out for the same price I got it for but all you get is idiots talking poo poo so will just not bother

Oh, you did only want face value then? Confusing thread this one.

Was just offering it at no extra profit just the money I paid to the people who missed out and just to let you know I attend every swfc game I have tats of swfc all over me so yer I guess that makes me a blade thrower

But you weren't, you were hoping for 'offers'.

Hoping a bidding war would take place?

yeh ok then, you register on here and one of your first posts is touting a ticket for our biggest home game of the season. wanting to proffit out of a fellow owl and we are the itiots?

you sir are a cnut

So, why not say it is available for £28 face value rather than asking for offers (given your mate had offered £30)?

Guest Manwithastick

Anyone interested in a derby day ticket sat on south stand along with me and three mates open to offers. One mate can't make it reason for sale

you selling it for match day price of £22 thats only right

No and it cost £28 on south pal

I was just offering a ticket and I'm interested in letting someone watch a game not the terms and conditions

There's no way you were selling that at face value. clearly a pig.

you were trying to sell for £30 - already £2 profit, and were asking for other offers. Even selling for £30 you're already breaking the terms and conditions.

you are also very predictable.. the i am a bigger fan than you argument in your first ten posts.

get t'lane