most pleasure from a wednesday goal

Mellor V Blackburn no question, I was sat in our back room listening on the radio and the homework I'd being doing was suddenly strewn across the floor and being danced on, we knew our days in the 3rd division were over.

Talbot's goal at Cardiff comes pretty close as does Sheridan at Wembley.

Unimportant by comparison but I still went mental when Gary Bannister's last minute header at Shrewsbury hit the back of the net, we'd beaten the b******s at long last after years of indescribably dull 0-0 draws or dismal rain soaked 1-0 defeats, the thought of ever playing them again would send any Owls fan of age 30+ into a cold sweat.

Edited by Jackie

Sheridan or maybe hirst at the lane after the one two with waddle .... Looked like we were going to lose three in a row v pigs and that goal saved us. Big celebrations on the terrace behind the goal! Should've won, we battered them for last ten mins ... Think bright missed a sitter?

That goal at lane by Hirsty was amazing, I was bang in line with it at back of net. We scored a winner but Brighty was given offside, he was in back of net. Pretty sure it was Warhurst who scored it.

^^^^^^^^

This.

I've been going for just over 20 years, and I have never, ever been part of a celebration like the one after Madine's equaliser, absolute carnage.

i was stood/sat directly in front of clinton/coke/beevers (upstairs) - flip knows what they thought of our celebrations that day, by the time i'd calmed down and remembered they were there .. they'd gone!