Sign in to follow this  
Guest allwednesday

Executive boxes

Guest Deleted member

WOW thansk SteelOwl - can you write my next CV?

just out of curiosity

is the lounge within the prescribed radius or outside

oh deary me egg shell city

Contango I can only assume you haven't met 'Grandad' yet as a more amiable 100% owl you couldn't meet, and you wouldn't take his posts as arrogant- far from being a bad advert for Wednesdayite the lad works tirelessly for the SWFC cause and now tries his best to stand up for members.

He loves a jibe and bit of a laugh something that's missing from owlstalk lately

err that'll be the usual fiver Nige :rolleyes:

Except in relation to catering prices!!

• Agree 2

Wednesdayite lounge......wtf, is that where all the ex board members go now to practice Fellatio.....COOL. :st2:

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Guest Deleted member

Except in relation to catering prices!!

Thats actually unfair

I did exactly what is required of me and represented the views of the members at the meeting with the club and if you speak to anyone at Lindleys and the club they will Im sure back that up.

I stated my own personal opinion on Owlstalk (as Im sure Im still allowed to do) that in the context of things the prices of a Bovril at Hillsborough when not a compulsory purchase are not really something worthy of such hysteria

Thats actually unfair

I did exactly what is required of me and represented the views of the members at the meeting with the club and if you speak to anyone at Lindleys and the club they will Im sure back that up.

I stated my own personal opinion on Owlstalk (as Im sure Im still allowed to do) that in the context of things the prices of a Bovril at Hillsborough when not a compulsory purchase are not really something worthy of such hysteria

YFC, Bovrils are way too expensive, bet you get all you can eat and drink as way of a back hander for been "THE VOICE OF THE FANS".

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

Guest Deleted member

Im guessing you missed the post about the Exec Box Mcduk?

lol

Thats actually unfair

I agree that the price of anything that is not a compulsory purchase is insignificant, but the cost of the damage of over pricing to the image of Sheffield Wednesday (and to the matchday feeling) is totally unacceptable.

• Agree 3

oh deary me egg shell city

Contango I can only assume you haven't met 'Grandad' yet as a more amiable 100% owl you couldn't meet, and you wouldn't take his posts as arrogant- far from being a bad advert for Wednesdayite the lad works tirelessly for the SWFC cause and now tries his best to stand up for members.

He loves a jibe and bit of a laugh something that's missing from owlstalk lately

err that'll be the usual fiver Nige :rolleyes:

Not met him, dont know him or what he does I could only read what he wrote. He came across as arrogant and rather than retract he started calling people names, you have to remember we are not all part of your little Club in fact 95% of Wednesday Fans arent so we are not privvy to the little in jokes. Anyhow i wont post more on the matter as I am bored by it.

Just have one thing to say Grandad I am watching you lol

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 8

pubs aren`t shut .Plod cannot make them shut they can only ask . as i am led to believe.

Edited by wadsleybridgeowl

I've got a box on my own 22k a season but it doesn't matter to me I just claim it back in expenses and get away with it to lol

P.S 9 people welcome for derby haha

You're a politician?!?! :st2:

Not met him, dont know him or what he does I could only read what he wrote. He came across as arrogant and rather than retract he started calling people names, you have to remember we are not all part of your little Club in fact 95% of Wednesday Fans arent so we are not privvy to the little in jokes. Anyhow i wont post more on the matter as I am bored by it.

Just have one thing to say Grandad I am watching you lol

not sure what you mean by that mate you obviously don't know me either - there is only one club and our' little club' is MASSIVE

* sneaks out of thread taking in jokes with me*

pubs aren`t shut .Plod cannot make them shut they can only ask . as i am led to believe.

This tripe about all the boozers being shut gets wheeled out every time we play the Pigs, never had a problem getting a drink before any derby in the last decade.

• Agree 1

I asked for the thread to be pulled because I had created confusion amongst posters regarding the use of the Lounge - I misjudged the post (poo poo happens) and I apologise if it gave anyone the wrong impression.

I have been winding people up on these forums for years. The majority of people who responded negatively in the thread (and appeared to be serious about it) were people who arent or havent been regular posters on this site (someone even posted their first ever post as a result - welcome Owlstalk virgin) and thats when I realised I'd probably not aimed it correctly.

(For anyone still suffering confusion I posted that the Wednesdayite Lounge would be open for the Derby game, every other pub would be shut on the day, and we would only be letting members in and not guests)

Thanks for clearing that up. I appreciate what your post was trying to say and indeed you have been posting on here for years as well as winding people up.

That still doesn't exempt you from being a thrower.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

He wasn't joking only went people starting getting pissed off did he start saying he was joking, then the pot boiled and he got the thread pulled. Terrible Advertisement for Wednesdayite. If he would say sorry and apologise for calling people lobbers maybe we could start to forgive him lol

He has appolgised now show maybe time to let it drop.

• Agree 1

Aye, let's drop it now.

Edited by Maddogbob