Executive boxes

Guest allwednesday

Guest contango

I haven't read the thread...but i think you're a thrower just raeding your posts...ok

lol we already knew that about you to be fair.

Guest JC Saviour

I haven't read the thread...but i think you're a thrower just raeding your posts...ok

Not knowing you but reading your post on someones post you havent been reading believes me to think your a reyt thrower. Hows that for starters, pillock.

Guest Deleted member

I asked for the thread to be pulled because I had created confusion amongst posters regarding the use of the Lounge - I misjudged the post (poo poo happens) and I apologise if it gave anyone the wrong impression.

I have been winding people up on these forums for years. The majority of people who responded negatively in the thread (and appeared to be serious about it) were people who arent or havent been regular posters on this site (someone even posted their first ever post as a result - welcome Owlstalk virgin) and thats when I realised I'd probably not aimed it correctly.

(For anyone still suffering confusion I posted that the Wednesdayite Lounge would be open for the Derby game, every other pub would be shut on the day, and we would only be letting members in and not guests)

Guest wewantsturrockback

Does anyone know how much these are to book for a season, or do all big corporate companies book them out?

i love how you got negged for this? seriously some people (cue the negs!)

believe you can buy on game by game basis if available, which is for most, other than against pigs. and offers sometimes on for low demand - when play the really cr*p sides in league

I asked for the thread to be pulled because I had created confusion amongst posters regarding the use of the Lounge - I misjudged the post (poo poo happens) and I apologise if it gave anyone the wrong impression.

I have been winding people up on these forums for years. The majority of people who responded negatively in the thread (and appeared to be serious about it) were people who arent or havent been regular posters on this site (someone even posted their first ever post as a result - welcome Owlstalk virgin) and thats when I realised I'd probably not aimed it correctly.

(For anyone still suffering confusion I posted that the Wednesdayite Lounge would be open for the Derby game, every other pub would be shut on the day, and we would only be letting members in and not guests)

I always knew you wednesdayite shower talked testicles...who the **** would want to belong to you

Guest contango

Grandad please put what you actually post because that is an abbreviated version and I am getting slated for being critical of you, you basically said the pubs will be closed but we have a Lounge for Wednedayite members so feck all you non members. You annoyed alot of people and your post came across as very arrogant and you know it so got the thread pulled.

Guest Deleted member

Grandad please put what you actually post because that is an abbreviated version and I am getting slated for being critical of you, you basically said the pubs will be closed but we have a Lounge for Wednedayite members so feck all you non members. You annoyed alot of people and your post came across as very arrogant and you know it so got the thread pulled.

I cant remember exactly but will try to recall it as well as I can

Thread Title: Great news for the Derby

Been chatting to the Police and they are shutting ALL the pubs within a radius of Hillsborough but allowing us to open the Wednesdayite Lounge - members only no guests - for breakfasts and beer from 10am

Did I say great news? What I meant was Great news for Wednesdayite members lol cos if you werent a member before close of business yesterday we wont be letting you in cos we want to reward our 1500+ members

I think that was pretty much it. As I say - I can see why that would appear arrogant - it was a joke and again I do apologise to any of you who didnt take it in the way it was intended. Maybe next time I will use more smilies.

Guest contango

So the problem is that some people have taken Grandad seriously? Is that it?

This site has gone down the pan. Used to be good before the 'comedy' posters, multiple logins and pigs were allowed to run riot. It seems their brand of posting has caught a few up in its insanity.

He wasn't joking only went people starting getting pissed off did he start saying he was joking, then the pot boiled and he got the thread pulled. Terrible Advertisement for Wednesdayite. If he would say sorry and apologise for calling people lobbers maybe we could start to forgive him lol

Guest intercity0wl

I cant remember exactly but will try to recall it as well as I can

I think that was pretty much it. As I say - I can see why that would appear arrogant - it was a joke and again I do apologise to any of you who didnt take it in the way it was intended. Maybe next time I will use more smilies.

As somebody who has swallowed your bait many times in the past I dont think you have any need to appologise, they will either get used to your style or they wont.

Guest Deleted member

He wasn't joking only went people starting getting pissed off did he start saying he was joking, then the pot boiled and he got the thread pulled. Terrible Advertisement for Wednesdayite. If he would say sorry and apologise for calling people lobbers maybe we could start to forgive him lol

Ive said sorry twice now you thrower

Oh. wait. lol

Guest contango

As somebody who has swallowed your bait many times in the past I dont think you have any need to appologise, they will either get used to your style or they wont.

Are you his gay lover or something lol

Guest contango

Ive said sorry twice now you thrower

Oh. wait. lol

In my opinion Wednesdayite should take your Badge off you and change the password on the Den and not let you play with them anymore lol

Edited by contango

Guest Deleted member

why didnt you post it in the wednesdayite section as its nothing to do with none wednesdayite members?

Cos it wouldnt have wound the non Wednesdayite members up in there.... whoooooooosh

In my opinion Wednesdayite should take your Badge off you and change the password on the Den and not let you play with them anymore lol

You wouldnt believe me if I told you how many times theyve tried...

(no smilies here ;-) )

Edited by Deleted member

oh deary me egg shell city

Contango I can only assume you haven't met 'Grandad' yet as a more amiable 100% owl you couldn't meet, and you wouldn't take his posts as arrogant- far from being a bad advert for Wednesdayite the lad works tirelessly for the SWFC cause and now tries his best to stand up for members.

He loves a jibe and bit of a laugh something that's missing from owlstalk lately

err that'll be the usual fiver Nige :rolleyes: