Executive boxes

Guest allwednesday

Guest Foxhill Owl

I've got a box on my own 22k a season but it doesn't matter to me I just claim it back in expenses and get away with it to lol

P.S 9 people welcome for derby haha

Edited by Foxhill Owl

Guest contango

Grandad it is very simple, what you posted was arrogant and stupid. You didnt retract it and apologise, you got the thread pulled instead, the cowards way out. To sinlge me out as a thrower is pathetic but carry on I have been insulted by bigger and better but if you post crap like you did earlier I will point it out to you, if it ruffles your Prima Donna feathers and gets me negged by your mates, so what.

Grandad it is very simple, what you posted was arrogant and stupid. You didnt retract it and apologise, you got the thread pulled instead, the cowards way out. To sinlge me out as a thrower is pathetic but carry on I have been insulted by bigger and better but if you post crap like you did earlier I will point it out to you, if it ruffles your Prima Donna feathers and gets me negged by your mates, so what.

The hole you are digging is getting deeper mate...............give it up lol :st2: :ls: :otsy: :reda: :madine:

Guest contango

The hole you are digging is getting deeper mate...............give it up lol :st2: :ls: :otsy: :reda: :madine:

Am I not allowed an opinion???

Guest intercity0wl

What the flip are you waffling on about, what the hell is arrogant about people who CHOOSE to pay for Membership of W/ITE being informed that the pre match lounge will be open for drinks and food if they want to use the facility.

What part of the police have stipulated its members only do you not understand ?,

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Gets out the popcorn .could be a long thread lol

Guest contango

What the flip are you waffling on about, what the hell is arrogant about people who CHOOSE to pay for Membership of W/ITE being informed that the pre match lounge will be open for drinks and food if they want to use the facility.

What part of the police have stipulated its members only do you not understand ?,

Are you a member of Wednesdayite?? It seems alot of people agreed with me about the post hence why Grandad got it pulled. Ih cares to repost his exact comment maybe we can have a straw pole on whether he comes across as ver arrogant or not lol

Guest contango

Gets out the popcorn .could be a long thread lol

Nah bored of it already same as I am bored about Wednesdayite and their little clique which seems to centre around renting a bit of derelict land and calling it a car park, wow fantastic job lol

Guest contango

Get the thread back up Grandad on the main board as you posted it, then let people tell you what they think, if the majority support you I am indeed the thrower you purport me to be and I will hang my head in shame lol

Guest intercity0wl

Are you a member of Wednesdayite?? It seems alot of people agreed with me about the post hence why Grandad got it pulled. Ih cares to repost his exact comment maybe we can have a straw pole on whether he comes across as ver arrogant or not lol

You have your straw poll pal, im quite happy that i now know i can park in the W/ITE Car park and then toddle of to the lounge for mi Brecky and a drink or two, IF I WANT TO, guess that answers your question of whether i belong to the click or not, i look forward to seeing the results of the Straw poll at some point when im bored in the future.

Get the thread back up Grandad on the main board as you posted it, then let people tell you what they think, if the majority support you I am indeed the thrower you purport me to be and I will hang my head in shame lol

I haven't read the thread...but i think you're a thrower just raeding your posts...ok

Guest BaRmY OwLs

Hope it's not as big as that one in the stand at Blackpool :biggrin: