Chesterfield Away

I missed out on getting the tickets due to work commitments and a late journey back from MK dons last night, If anybody knows anyone with 1 or 2 spare tickets please contact me! Willing to pay over the odds if i have to i live in chesterfield and i want to see nothing more than us stuff them at there place then the blades the week after. If anyone can help please PM me asap! Thanks! WTID

Guest Mac_Owl

Do you not know any ST holders at Chezzie? as tickets went on sale to them on Monday. My dads mate got me two tickets on their Kop, it's poo being in the home end but at least we're not missing the game!

Yes thanks got alot of friends who are chesterfield fans, only going to take one of them to shout out im a wednesdayite and who knows what could happen. Only playing it safe seen as i do live in chesterfield.. That okay with you?

Just wanted clarity that's all chap.

Yes thanks got alot of friends who are chesterfield fans, only going to take one of them to shout out im a wednesdayite and who knows what could happen. Only playing it safe seen as i do live in chesterfield.. That okay with you?

Bloody puff, get me as many tickets as possible then as at least 4 wanting to go and cant get tickets.

Haha i do have a few people I dont get on with in the "cbs" But its looking like the home end!

Do CBS even exist? I've no idea.

The final few tickets (50ish) are all in the family section and will probably sell today despite them making it as awkward as possible to get them.