New York / US Owls - Supporters Group

Hi everyone,

First of all my apologies for not coming on here sooner. I used to use a lot of messageboards in my youth but got sidetracked by the new and shiny things. Some of you may have seen the new twitter account and facebook group go up in the last few days, thanks to those that have already followed and liked.

My name's Paddy and I moved over to NYC last September. Ive met a few supporters groups through going to the Football Factory; a bar near the Empire States Building which seems to attract a lot of good NYC supporters club.

My aim is to make that venue a home away from home, ive got a good relationship with the guy who runs the place and he is keeping an eye out for any Wednesday matches and will show them for us.

If you havent already follow us on twitter @NewYorkOwls and like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/nyswfc

I'll keep you posted on here as much as I can but for up to the minute info / events / banter you're best using Twitter and Facebook to get hold of me.

Lastly any New York / NJ / US / Canada fans that havent got in touch please do!

Cheers,

Paddy

Hi Paddy,

I used to be based up in NY (Brooklyn) but moved to New Orleans five years ago. I'm the only Wednesday fan I know of down here (apart from the wife!) but i'm slowly converting a few people! Good luck with the supporters group, I'll check out your Facebook page.

Jamie.

Alright pal,

My girlfriend and I are coming over to New York at the end of this month for 5 days (while the Sheffield derby's on... gutted!!!) and so I will try and stop by the Football Factory as when I'm away I always like to find a good football pub and if there's a chance I'll bump into a few Wednesday fans, even better!!