Tevezisawednesdyite

Guest foreverSWFC

Guest foreverSWFC

If you are out there, you made some quality videos on the Wednesday some real fantastic stuff.

Where have the videos gone? I used to get proper emotional watching some of them. Would love to find them again. Does anyone else remember???

Guest foreverSWFC

I'm determined to track him down. I bet he is on here somewhere, if your out there Tevezisawednesdyite upload your vids again.

Twas me.

Thanks for all your kind comments.

Basically the top and bottom of it was that half of the videos got deleted and I was getting all these legal threats from youtube if I did not abide by their 'terms of service' so I thought it was best to delete the account which I then did.

However, I still have all of the videos, so don't rule out a return in the not too distant future!!!

Guest foreverSWFC

Twas me.

Basically the top and bottom of it was that half of the videos got deleted and I was getting all these legal threats from youtube if I did not abide by their 'terms of service' so I thought it was best to delete the account which I then did.

However, I still have all of the videos, so don't rule out a return in the not too distant future!!!

Fair enough. But you should seriously consider making some more if you want to that is. Espeically this season which could be our best for awhile.. you made some great montages.

UTO

Twas me.

If you're looking for a decent host who won't give you grief, friend of mine in Sweden runs this one: http://solidfiles.com/ looks a bit plain now but about to get a big facelift/relaunch :)

Twas me.

I have the one you made with Poppiholla in the background. Its beyond awsome. I urge you to make another for this season as its throwing plenty of good material up!

Twas me.

Can't you upload them all to dailymotion? Every video was simply amazing!

Please consider it...