Bostock

Decent touch but not particularly pacey. Lacking fitness and confidence to grab an opportunity as When he broke 3 on 1 on that long run all my instincts told me he had forgotten much and remembered little. It was a long run but for a lad of twenty to run out of steam and ideas on a 35 yard run leaves me wondering if he's lost it.

Can't judge on a twenty minute debut but he needs to get some serious work done. Megson is the man to get it out of him.

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Guest James Junny

Some nice touches, looks very good on the ball and in 30 minutes he seemed to have the ball quite often in space which is a good sign. more to come from john bostock thats for sure , good signing.

Guest Foxhill Owl

That's the problem with loans - if he does well, other clubs will come sniffing.

The good thing if he does very well like Marshell, we would all benefit and we should be in a really healthy position. So if he was part of our promotion and left we will find som1 else,

It will be Easyer in the championship. ( hopefully )

The good thing if he does very well like Marshell, we would all benefit and we should be in a really healthy position. So if he was part of our promotion and left we will find som1 else,

It will be Easyer in the championship. ( hopefully )

Lets hope he isn't one for the too distant future then lol

Edited by camffiti

Guest maltaowl

Flashes in places of an exciting young player . Decent touch and left foot, hopefully will improve as each game goes by. Looks promising to me though!

Decent touch but not particularly pacey. Lacking fitness and confidence to grab an opportunity as When he broke 3 on 1 on that long run all my instincts told me he had forgotten much and remembered little. It was a long run but for a lad of twenty to run out of steam and ideas on a 35 yard run leaves me wondering if he's lost it.

Can't judge on a twenty minute debut but he needs to get some serious work done. Megson is the man to get it out of him.

wasnt there nev but surprised you say he lacked fitness ,you'd think being with a prem club all season and all the fitness experts they employ he be as fit as buggery .

He will be better than marshall.... Few bad touches last night but there was some good ones, looks like he can pass a ball well and get past players easily. He smiled when someone shouted oi Bostock... We're massive! The boy will come good, him and jj on the wings would rip teams apart

There's a batch of bad grapes going around at the moment.

Anyway - he cut in on his left FAR too much last night and that 3 on 1 he got completely wrong. But he's only just joined and he was rusty so hopefully in a game or 2 he'll make a difference