Bostock

He looked a bit off the pace tbh. Had a glorious opportunity when him and JJ where two on 1 but dawdled too much.

Looked bright in placed though and will get better.

Agreed that he looked off the pace and got caught in possession a couple of times and should have done better when we had a 3 on 1 about 5 mins after he came on. He does look to have a good turn of pace and with a bit more game time will, in my opinion prove to be a valuable asset.

No more than a solid 6 out of 10 for me but very encouraging.

Looks to have a very swet left peg. Bizarrely played on the right hand side tonight, which didn't help him. Made the wrong choice when through 3 on 2 - should have played JJ in, but delayed too long and then played...............Danny B! through. That aside when he gets to play alongside Semedo in the middle, I suggest he'll be just what the doctor ordered.

Looked a good player but contribution tonight just a bit short. Fair enough, he's hardly met the team never mind trained with them. I think he'll do well if he sticks to it

lol

(Bostock/ Bostik - did you see what I did there?)

Think he will be a good signing when he settles in. You can see that he has that extra bit of class that you get when you get a loan player from a Prem club, so I think he should be a good acquisition.

I thought he did well and his start bodes well for future performances. He looked more eager to press than most in our side. I must admit I felt mk played for a point and got one.

They never threatened and we huffed and puffed. Tell you something though.. if cog could finish... My my what a player he would be.