Holloway

An interesting fact about Ian Hollway. 3 of his 4 children are deaf.

you wonder if they are the lucky ones.....this idiot would be better off doing stand up to about five people in some west country Benny-land boozer

Just watched his post match interview on their Player.

He also said that his player was tackled 'over the top' and stamped on?

He looked like a tramp just off the street and he is no longer funny.....just very very strange and deluded

Didnt we also play mostly reserves and they had most of the side that played in their last game ? Terrific performance by wednesday reserves, wait till you play the first team you wurzel

No, we both had the same amount of changes.

A lot will depend on the draw this afternoon on which selection of players we pick for the replay.

Guest Deleted member

I thought they had the better of the first 20 mins, and the last 10 mins of the 2nd half when we (somewhat predicatbly) allowed them to attack us and sat far too deep

Bywater didnt have a thing to do in the 2nd half - and especially after Megsons tactical genius of going 4-1-4-1

“From where I was, I didn’t think it was a penalty,” said Wednesday manager gary megson. “Or if it was, it was a really, really soft one.”

Holloway, predictably, disagreed and felt the decision merely made amends for the Wednesday goal, which had come while Blackpool were reduced to 10 men because of an injury to Keith Southern.

“The game should have been stopped,” he said. “It was an unfair advantage. I’m very careful how I speak to the fourth official these days because my behaviour is being monitored by the FA, or aliens, knowing my luck!

“So, if you ask me, justice was done. They didn’t think it was a penalty but I was absolutely delighted that it was.”

I don't get it. If there player was so badly injured, why didn't they put the ball out? Our goal came from them being caught in possession on the half way line. Or is it only us that are allowed / supposed to put the ball out? Holloway has made himself look stupid. No brain cells

Guest everydays wednesday

An interesting fact about Ian Hollway. 3 of his 4 children are deaf.

with some of the stuff that comes out his mouth that might be a blessing

Guest Lefty Calivatin

spot the difference [ok the rat speaks better English]

Why should we give the opposition LOADS OF AMMUNITION to hit us back with?

Rat pictures of Ian Holloway! Bloody Hell! That'll put him in his place, won't it?

Or will it just make Blackpool play out of their skins?

I don't give a throw how they play, I still think our side are good enough to stuff 'em, but

why help them out with kiddie insults??

Sure, Holloway's wrong. Taylor-Fletcher's prat-fall for that penalty would have got him red-carded by any half-decent referee, which Darren Deadman is NOT.

Now, HE'S the villain, not Holloway, and those highlights show it, plain as a pikestaff.

If there's any justice, we'll STUFF them seaside donkeys when they come to Hillsborough.

Why should we give the opposition LOADS OF AMMUNITION to hit us back with?

Rat pictures of Ian Holloway! Bloody Hell! That'll put him in his place, won't it?

Or will it just make Blackpool play out of their skins?

I don't give a throw how they play, I still think our side are good enough to stuff 'em, but

why help them out with kiddie insults??

Sure, Holloway's wrong. Taylor-Fletcher's prat-fall for that penalty would have got him red-carded by any half-decent referee, which Darren Deadman is NOT.

Now, HE'S the villain, not Holloway, and those highlights show it, plain as a pikestaff.

If there's any justice, we'll STUFF them seaside donkeys when they come to Hillsborough.

FFS you must be a happy clapping god botherer

try again. Kid was injurred and asked the ref for treatment. the ref absolutely correct said go to the touchline which he did, spent a minute on the touchline then went down the tunnel for more treatment. holloway had the option at that point of allowing him treatment or subbing him: his choice. we score while hes making his mind up and its everybodys fault bar his. wankeer

As a resident of back row of the north stand I decided to mix it up when we played Blackpool earlier in the season in the carling cup and sat right behind the dug outs.

Ian Holloway never shut up all game, moaning and groaning about every little challenge we were putting in, accusing Megson of trying to get their players injured, as though they were gods gift to football (having just been relegated from prem). Right on cue as he was mid-rant one of their players went flying in two footed with a challenge far worse than all of ours put together and was sent off. He kept his mouth shut after that.

My point is he was an arrogant, disrepectful, moaning, bald headed little f*ckwit that day and i will furthermore always regard him as one of the biggest bellends in football!

Guest Lefty Calivatin

FFS you must be a happy clapping god botherer

No, just don't agree with kiddies like you, posting pictures of your relatives on OT!