Holloway

Was listening to The local Radio on the way back and they interviewed Holloway, he basically said that they totally outplayed us and some of their play was boardering on the sublime , also he said they were cheated because we scored when they were down to 10 men ???

They did go down to 10 men but their guy actually ran off "...."...... why did you not bring your sub on then fookwit ?

Did he really think the game should be stopped until their player could be assesed ?

You were out played and out thought and were fortunate to get a draw you class less bumpkin

He's never been one to give an honest assessment. He just tries to be a comedian.

As the home side, in the league above you would expect them to have most of the attacking play. But it took a dodgy pen to keep them in the tie, he should be breathing a sigh of relief.

We almost did a job on them, we're not trying to claim anything different.

Guest James-The-Owl

Apart from the last 10 mins we controlled the game , i would call that outplaying them

Really?

Not really the way I saw it, we played well and had a few good chances but I thought it was an even game, wouldn't say we we controlled it. They were well on top in the first 15 mins or so.

Guest Big Guns

Really?

Not really the way I saw it, we played well and had a few good chances but I thought it was an even game, wouldn't say we we controlled it. They were well on top in the first 15 mins or so.

Ha dint get in till hafe time

“From where I was, I didn’t think it was a penalty,” said Wednesday manager gary megson. “Or if it was, it was a really, really soft one.”

Holloway, predictably, disagreed and felt the decision merely made amends for the Wednesday goal, which had come while Blackpool were reduced to 10 men because of an injury to Keith Southern.

“The game should have been stopped,” he said. “It was an unfair advantage. I’m very careful how I speak to the fourth official these days because my behaviour is being monitored by the FA, or aliens, knowing my luck!

“So, if you ask me, justice was done. They didn’t think it was a penalty but I was absolutely delighted that it was.”

“From where I was, I didn’t think it was a penalty,” said Wednesday manager gary megson. “Or if it was, it was a really, really soft one.”

Holloway, predictably, disagreed and felt the decision merely made amends for the Wednesday goal, which had come while Blackpool were reduced to 10 men because of an injury to Keith Southern.

“The game should have been stopped,” he said. “It was an unfair advantage. I’m very careful how I speak to the fourth official these days because my behaviour is being monitored by the FA, or aliens, knowing my luck!

“So, if you ask me, justice was done. They didn’t think it was a penalty but I was absolutely delighted that it was.”

Southern obviously didn't have the balls to stay on then!