Replay

Would you play a second team if the winner had Liverpool or Chelsea waiting in the next round?

We played last week, then Tuesday, then today, then we play on Tuesday, then next Saturday, the again on Tuesday in the cup and then again on Saturday.

Yes I would play a reserve side.

Would you play a second team if the winner had Liverpool or Chelsea waiting in the next round?

I have a feeling we may well draw Liverpool at Hillsborough,would make the Blackpool replay a very attractive fixture

wonder how many of your opinions will change if we are drawn against Liverpool, chelsea, arsenal away in next round?? i dont think its a distraction at all, its oldest competition in world, i love FA cup, lets put a strong side out n hammer the orange c**ts! semi-finals is a trip to wembley, and i dont think its out of reach!

Guest Distraught!

wonder how many of your opinions will change if we are drawn against Liverpool, chelsea, arsenal away in next round?? i dont think its a distraction at all, its oldest competition in world, i love FA cup, lets put a strong side out n hammer the orange c**ts! semi-finals is a trip to wembley, and i dont think its out of reach!

It would be our fookin' luck!

Draw Arsenal away in the next round and feckin' Kevin Phillips will score in the 92nd minute to send us out.

Guest on the band wagon

as GM has just said we don't really have reserves, for replay I would play a similar team who did well today and get into the next round

It means we've got a run of midweek matches now.

You just know we'll get Liverpool/Chelsea/tottenham etc then we'll really be pissed off at beevers!

BBC Match report are saying Batth brought Taylor Fletcher down for penalty and was booked for it. Have they got it wrong?