Blackpool match live streaming

Guest Reneowlsup

Guest Reneowlsup

I know the game is not being shown live but I was wondering if anybody knew if there would be any live streaming on the internet for the game?

I remember some people were able to stream the Aldershot match in round 2 and so surely a round 4 match against better opposition should be available too.

Guest swfc boothy

Pitch looks well. Surprised to see floodlights on at this time of night. Great picture.

how do you know, mynes saying its unavailable ?

If it's not being shown live anywhere, where is the stream going to come from?

It's not rocket science!

Who saw the Aldershot game exactly?

The Aldershot game was definitely streamed - but I can't see any kind of stream for the Blackpool game

If it's not being shown live anywhere, where is the stream going to come from?

It's not rocket science!

Who saw the Aldershot game exactly?

FA Cup games are shown abroad also.

I watched the Aldershot game via a stream and it looks like there's one for tomorrow: http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/30736/1/blackpool-vs-sheff-weds-live-stream-online.html

FA Cup games are shown abroad also.

I watched the Aldershot game via a stream and it looks like there's one for tomorrow: http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/30736/1/blackpool-vs-sheff-weds-live-stream-online.html

Is this a free link or is it one of those where you in through all the registration and find out you have to pay and them get bombarded with spam emails

The Aldershot game was available online because it was shown live abroad (because it was the main game from Round 2 because it was us, a big name, massive etc etc)

Blackpool v Sheff Wed certainly isnt the highlighted game from Round 4, thereby it wont be shown live abroad, and therefore no live stream is going to be available!

Guest mrbluesky

Pitch looks well. Surprised to see floodlights on at this time of night. Great picture.

Yeah me too great pic hope too many dont log on to this one Vulva, thanks for the PM