FAO The London Set - Travel to Coventry

if you can let me know the plans as i would be interested... maybe broke after v.day but if i can get back in time i would love to see there new ground...

Coventry New Stadium is one of the most difficult grounds to get too.The Stadium is not in the city centre its on the outskirts and therefore its a mission to get from the station to the stadium. Supporting Sheffield Wednesday is a tough business isnt it(If your from london- why not catch a lift with the London Owls?) Edited by Hark Now Hear The Wednesday Sing

hmm so its unlikely to get back to the main station in coventry and back to london by 11.30-12?

Im not trying to put you off at all as the stadium is really impressive. But it is a mission to get from the station to the stadiumBest bet would be to check offical site or the national rail website for times.

That's a clique;-)

How dare you.

if you can let me know the plans as i would be interested... maybe broke after v.day but if i can get back in time i would love to see there new ground...Oh and i borrowed your signature lol

Vallentines day... its a con.

hmm so its unlikely to get back to the main station in coventry and back to london by 11.30-12?

If there are two or three of us, I am sure we could stretch to a cab... mind you, we would probably need to book one for the way back.

haha yeah con or not its not worth my life if i dont push the boat out a little lol...well i am just checking train times from coventry station to Londonif we can get from the ground to the station in 20 minutes we should be ok... the train that gets us in before 12 leaves at 9.50....?

Who the hell is Bazmoan lol... now im worried... he better be a good looking chap or im not gona be happy!!So we have to people interested a possible 3rd?

I am one hell of an ugly man.

Please note folks... If Metro comes, Bazmoan won't. They are the same person... they even look the same. Has anyone ever seen them together? Nope. He/they claim never to have met!*I bet James says hes working*

*Adds fuel to the fire* ...I am in court that day so cant shoot off early. Don't want to risk bagging a ticket as usually it runs to about 6 and seen as though I will have to get in from the Surrey backwater I will be struggling.

haha yeah con or not its not worth my life if i dont push the boat out a little lol...

well i am just checking train times from coventry station to London

if we can get from the ground to the station in 20 minutes we should be ok... the train that gets us in before 12 leaves at 9.50....?

[/quo

check the trains to Nuneaton as it's amost as close as Cov. station You could probably get a lift by one of the middland owls who are meeting in Nuneaton ;-)