Just Got Back

Guest Barca Owl

Gutted. I got a two Pinter at half time and missed jj.goal. Quality night. Whoever said go to farmers pub it's reasonably priced it was £3.36 a pint. Cheers. Still i do not care as we won and pissed a steward off in car park

Guest Foxhill Owl

Good team perforce all round, Ogrady was brill , even for JJ goal he dragged the defender away. JJ was a decent winger for a change covering back, attacking great game.

Bath liera , could go on all day Well done lads

Megson got his tactics spot on lol

P.S there number 10 ( Roberts ) I think looked decent.

just got back from tonights game v scunny and btw im from sflaphorpe and i loved i tonight the bragging rights i got now is mint and i found it amazing how johnson played great pace and dribberling . COG layed mint both great goals UTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get bragging mate you deserve it uto

Brilliant night. Well done to all the players. Only Lines was under par for me. I'd give young Palmer a go alongside Semedo.

Giddings was waxing lyrical about Lines being immense.

Laws balanced his enthusiasm by saying both our central midfielder made the difference.

Guest Sniper1

Good team perforce all round, Ogrady was brill , even for JJ goal he dragged the defender away. JJ was a decent winger for a change covering back, attacking great game.

Bath liera , could go on all day Well done lads

Megson got his tactics spot on lol

P.S there number 10 ( Roberts ) I think looked decent.

Jordan Robertson ex Pig.

No thanks.