We're our fans from?

Guest Chris_uto!!

Guest thekelch

Where all Wednesday

lol

This made me smile, post of the day. Had to read the title of this thread about ten times before I realised it was meant to be "where"!!!

I really find this topic interesting perhaps even amazing that people from all over the world have the same love/obsession with Wednesdayism It seems to be infectious - Met a guy on Saturday - over from Norway for his first home match - I see fans every home game from Cornwall - the family is growing. - Leicester Nottingham Manchester our limitations are in our own minds. We are massive - and getting bigger fact!

I really find this topic interesting perhaps even amazing that people from all over the world have the same love/obsession with Wednesdayism It seems to be infectious - Met a guy on Saturday - over from Norway for his first home match - I see fans every home game from Cornwall - the family is growing. - Leicester Nottingham Manchester our limitations are in our own minds. We are massive - and getting bigger fact!

There's 5 Norwegians coming over for the pigs game.......we're a special club with fans all over the world, although in a few cases(mine for one) that was down to Thatcher.